“IF THIS IS A DREAM, I DON’T WANT TO WAKE UP!” – POP! Goes The Solo Trip **THE END**

omg i love how excited you are about other people getting excited about disney I am the same way

Aww thank you. Honestly, it was completely impossible not to. It was sooooooo amazing.

Oh Rob! You can't leave us hanging with something like "the trip almost ended and then.... I'll see you guys in a few days!"
THAT'S SUSPENSE... NOT COOL!
I wanna know what happened already!:headache:

Haha, sorry about that. That story is coming soon though.

WOW! Talk about "you had me at HELLO" LOL. I'm hooked after your intro. Look forward to your trip report #2.

“I'M NOT AFRAID OF A ROLLERCOASTER THAT GOES BACKWARDS!”
Day 2 – April 28, 2013 Part 1

Day 2 began early since there's

No Sleeping in Disney!!!

I got up, got showered, got dressed
(while Stacey went through her Must Dos on the TV),
Grabbed my refillable mug, and headed out the door.

I was still feeling super pumped from the previous evening’s Fantasmic!

I made a quick pit stop at the food court for coffee and a cinnamon roll,
Covering off 2 of your basic food groups of caffeine and sugar in the process, :thumbsup2
Before jumping in the car to head to my first full Disney day.

In a few minutes, I arrived here and it was time to let the memories begin... again.

01.jpg

02.jpg

I excitedly jumped into the new RFID line, since my ANNUAL PASS!!! was fully equipped.

03.jpg

These are just so much fun, watching the light swirl around as you flick your ticket in front of it.
It’s like a little game.
Disney has now made the process of simply entering the park fun.

Light swirl…Light swirl… Light swirl… And… GREEN!

I WIN!

I would have stayed and played for a while, but I had something extremely important to do.

I make no secret about my love for Expedition Everest, so it should come as no surprise what my first destination was.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Hello Beautiful

I posted on Twitter:
"I love getting up, getting fed, and casually going over to ride Expedition Everest."

I grabbed a Fastpass first,

06.jpg

Before jumping right into line for my first ride of the day.

07.jpg

It was basically a walk on at this point, so before long I was on board the train,
Making sure to capture the safety instruction of

“Hold hands with some random child”…

And absolutely...

NO DANCING!

08.jpg

I did dance a little, but I made sure I was subtle.

I WAS ON EXPEDITION EVEREST!!

Then, we were off.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Oh yeah, I was happy… but I was not done.

CONTINUED NEXT POST

Day 2 – April 28, 2013 Part 1 Cont.

Um... let’s do that again shall we?

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

“Oh that’s high…Way up there… Yeah…”

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Annnnnnddddd… Again!!!!!!

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

Hmmm… yeah alright… again!!!!

35.jpg

36.jpg

Soooooooooooooooooooooo….. yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

Ummm…….

44.jpg

Plus one more without ride photo because of idiots acting inappropriately.

So I finally stopped after 7 in a row (all within the first hour).

I reluctantly decided to leave the mountain for now because I was sure I remembered there were other things to do in this park…

Right!?

TO BE CONTINUED…

OH, that is so great!! EE is my favourite, favourite ride! I've never had the chance to do it over and over like that - so cool.

TP

That first rider photo is great, girl in front to your right looks like she is going to hurl

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Your tweet sums things up perfectly! good food, location and ride!
7 times in a row!? Haha wow! I enjoy EE but definitely couldn't do 7 rides ahaha

Oh my gosh! So much fun! I have never done EE a few times in a row... SEVEN! That's awesome!! I love it. I think I might have to do that a few times in August. Except I'm not so sure my friend will be able to. :lmao:

So umm...it doesn't look like you had any fun on Expedition Everest. :confused3 hahaha, JUST KIDDING!!!! I seriously love that ride. It is so awesome. Though I don't know if I could go on it that many times in a row! Love all of your ride photos!

What is your twitter name (sorry if you have mentioned this before)? I wonder if I follow you. I follow so many Disney people it's kind of ridiculous.

I'm loving your trip report! We are huge EE fans - and could go over and over - it never gets old!!

That was EPIC! I am so envious. The last time I was able to do that was riding the Runaway Mine Train at Disneyland during the fireworks show, I think my top total was 6 in a row. Just the beginning of this TR has me planning my own solo trip...

OMG, OMG.... EE 7 times in a row?!?!?!?! My stomach's getting twisted just thinking about that. :crazy2:

I love your "and again" and "yeah" and right back to pics of the beginning of the ride. Bwahahaha! I was trying to keep count while I was reading. :rotfl2:

I'm so loving your TR. And, oh so good news, I found out over the weekend that MY first solo trip is a go! :cool1: The stars aligned for me pixiedust: and I'll be heading to Pop this mid-July - only a few short weeks! :woohoo: - for 6 or 7 nights (yeah, I'm pretty sure the 7 nights option will win :rolleyes1) I bought my tix from UT on Saturday before the price increase, airfare is looking REALLY good right now, but I have to wait until the 14th to book Pop with the 15% summer discount. I've been dancing.... yeah, that's right, I went there!... for the past few days. :cloud9:

Thats so funny that you rode it 7 times in a row!! That little girl in the back on the 2nd photo is terrified! So funny

Right....

You know Rob, if you ride EE 8 times in one hour they just make you wear a CM costume and work the attraction so it is probably best that you called it a day at 7!

Loved the ride photos. My favorite was the Mr. Atlas pose! Very well done my friend! :thumbsup2

I don't judge anyone that starts their day with caffeine and sugar since I believe it is included in Stacy's "must do's".... :p

I love EE but I don't know if I could ride it 7 times in a row, I think 3 is my record! Love all the ride photos!

Oh my, SEVEN times in a row?!?! That is pretty amazing!! And each of your ride photos was better than the previous one. :rotfl: Aside from your amazing poses, your ride companions were also unintentionally hilarious. :lmao:

-In reply to the last post's reply: yeah, I'll definitely head to seaworld while I'm down there working/living, gotta do it all right!? :thumbsup2 Who knows about mantra, maybe I'll be braver by then? Ahahah And yeah, I saw that the first incident was up in BC. Like, after that happened wouldn't it have just been better to keep him out of a tank with a diver in it? I dunno... Anyways...

OH MY GOD THOSE SCANNERS!!!! I LOVE THEM!! I’m so happy they’re not the same in every park!! They FIT with AK ahh!!

Oh my gosh your shots on EE are beautiful! I’m definitely going to be keeping my camera out on it at least once in Sept! Preferably when we’re in the front row haha.

OH YOU BUTTHEAD!! You beat our record of how many in a row!! Paige and I went beyond 6 last trip but split it up between two days as we had places to be!

There’s at least one other thing to do in AK….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter