“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the party is happening every Sunday in March except the 4th. Does that ring a bell with anyone? Anything happening on the 4th that would change things, like a run or something?

I'm sure you'll get one. I've been checking several times a day for several weeks (for April) and it was only within the last couple of hours did March go "blue". I did not verify openings but did see they were no longer grayed out.

I noticed that the party is happening every Sunday in March except the 4th. Does that ring a bell with anyone? Anything happening on the 4th that would change things, like a run or something?

No RunDisney events in March...and no extra magic hours...

Reactions: TAK

Looks like it's happening more nights each week than before...am I dreaming that?

Still hoping April is released soon!!!

Yay finally!! This happened with February as well. They were loaded but not bookable right away. They will be soon though!! And my March 30 date is there!! Woohoo!!!

Yay finally!! This happened with February as well. They were loaded but not bookable right away. They will be soon though!! And my March 30 date is there!! Woohoo!!!

Yay!!! I really thought this wouldn't be happening! Glad your date is there. Mine is too! March 7th

The March calendar is loaded with dates!

Thank you, junebug! I checked earlier today and there were no dates. I used to check several times per day but I was losing hope that dates would be posted.

Thank you, junebug! I checked earlier today and there were no dates. I used to check several times per day but I was losing hope that dates would be posted.
Me too. I’d quit checking the site but I knew someone would post on here!

I think that this is common. They fill the dates on the calendar first, and then it becomes bookable within a day or two. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
You are correct. They always load the dates before they open the events for booking.

Hopefully all those who were certain it was done for can breathe a sigh of relief now

It could be anything, even a private event at any of the parks where they'll need the staff.
Looks like it's happening more nights each week than before...am I dreaming that?
It's averaging about one more day a week.

Reactions: TAK
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter