Zune

Tehls

THE Anthrax Fan
I use a Windows Phone to listen to your podcast. Right now I can copy and paste the RSS feed in to zune and it will automatically download to my phone. However, whenever I tweak my phone to much and wipe it, i have to set it all up again from my PC.

I would love to see your podcast published through the Zune software as well as iTunes. That way any Zune/Windows Phone user could simply find it in the marketplace and setup auto downloads.

I see other Disney related Podcasts on there, but they are not nearly as good as yours!

Way back in the day, I waivered back and forth over the Zune v. iPod. I was thisclose to getting a Zune.

I have no help for you, though.

Fortunately I still have an active link to a subscription for Zune. Scares the heck out of me that I might loose it and not get it back. Please bring back the Zune quick link button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter