Zootopia World rumor true or not?

It's getting a sequel so it must have done ok / Disney likes the brand

I actually really loved Zootopia and thought it was well deserved to win the academy award over Moana ... my kids weren't as into it (other than the Shakira song)

It did better than ok $ wise.
Big Hero 6 is getting a sequel. I don't feel it is land worthy either.

Zootopia is getting a sequel?

It's in IMDB and there are comments from members of the cast but not sure if official (there are stories out there that say "It's official" or "Confirmed by Disney" - but they aren't convincing to me)

It's in IMDB and there are comments from members of the cast but not sure if official (there are stories out there that say "It's official" or "Confirmed by Disney" - but they aren't convincing to me)
I looked it up and IMBD lists it as coming out in 2018 and we know that isn't happening.

I looked it up and IMBD lists it as coming out in 2018 and we know that isn't happening.

yeah, other things say 2019, another said 2021 ... I had seen it before and was worded like it was confirmed, but probably overstepped things yet, and say it's not more than speculation at this point

I'm pretty sure Wreck it Ralph 2(2018) and Frozen 2 (2019) are the only ones officially announced. Gigantic was cancelled and Animated Feature 59 (2020), 60 (2021) and 61 (2022) are placeholders as far as I know.

I'm pretty sure Wreck it Ralph 2(2018) and Frozen 2 (2019) are the only ones officially announced. Gigantic was cancelled and Animated Feature 59 (2020), 60 (2021) and 61 (2022) are placeholders as far as I know.
Correct. Rumor is the next Disney animated film after Frozen 2 will be an original.

Thin with Pandora having just opened they don't feel the need to do a ton of additions right now and focusing elsewhere. It was something that was probably considered at a time and would be a great change up to Conservation Station, especially if it included a ride or two back there. Though they might wonder how much it would really increase/drive attendance versus putting something else in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter