Zoe Stroller

justme0729

DIS Veteran
I have an Uppababy Vista but I wanted something that would be easier to fold and carry on the buses and handle by myself if needed with baby. We ended up buying a Zoe tour single stroller and while I haven't used it in the parks yet, I think it will be perfect! 6 month old baby looks comfy in there, its extremely light weight, the back side flap comes up to allow lots of air flow, it folds quickly with a one hand pull, stands by itself when folded, has a huge canopy that gives even more shade than the Vista, has a pocket for small items like a phone etc, has a decent size storage basket underneath that can fit a full sized backpack, and I purchased an add on entertainment sleeve so I can play a video on my phone for her to watch under the canopy if she's being fussy at dinner or something. It took a long time for me to find something light weight with all of these features so figured I would share. I'm also wondering if anyone else has used one and enjoyed using it in the parks?

I have an Uppababy Vista but I wanted something that would be easier to fold and carry on the buses and handle by myself if needed with baby. We ended up buying a Zoe tour single stroller and while I haven't used it in the parks yet, I think it will be perfect! 6 month old baby looks comfy in there, its extremely light weight, the back side flap comes up to allow lots of air flow, it folds quickly with a one hand pull, stands by itself when folded, has a huge canopy that gives even more shade than the Vista, has a pocket for small items like a phone etc, has a decent size storage basket underneath that can fit a full sized backpack, and I purchased an add on entertainment sleeve so I can play a video on my phone for her to watch under the canopy if she's being fussy at dinner or something. It took a long time for me to find something light weight with all of these features so figured I would share. I'm also wondering if anyone else has used one and enjoyed using it in the parks?
depending on where eating you may not be allowed to bring stroller to the table, just be prepared. know you did not ask wanted to mention since you said about video if fussy

We have used the double Zoe the last few years in the parks and LOVE it! They make an extremely full featured lightweight stroller… we gate checked it and it held up great. We even got a couple trips in after my boys were past the weight limit because I just wasn’t ready to give it up!

Zoe is simply the best compact stroller, it was amazing for us being able to throw it in the overhead bin AND still have a oversized sun shade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter