Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Top of the morning to the best pal a pixie could have! APRIL IN DISNEY! Did you know that I am 1/4 Irish?? That is more than enough to spread my luck with you!

I hope you like green, because your getting a whole pot full of it this weekend.

BTW What was the last concert you went to? And what was your first??

Love,

Me :wave2:

Kitty_Litter said:
Top of the Morning Zetas!

May the road Rise up to meet you today just not too high ;)

Happy St Pattys Day Zeta Pal-Pilikia!!! :thumbsup2 :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :dancer:

hope you got your card and your gift!

Kitty_Litter

Thanks Kitty, and the same to you and all the zetas! :shamrock: Sli'ante (is that how it is spelled?lol)
The card made me giggle- also reminded me of my grandfather who really did cook 'em up and eat them on occasion at the ranch - and the code was great! Thank you so so much! :teeth:

Slainté dahlings! I hope you're all having a fabulous St. Patrick's Day! I know that I look spectacular in green!

I'm here to wish that my dear NikkiBell is feeling better! One must take care of oneself, dahling. Fernando was wrong when he said: "It's better to look good than to feel good." We should all look fabulous and feel fabulous , don't you agree, my dears!

NikkiBell, I hope you stayed out of the Emporium today! There are lots of green items I want to buy for you. Do you want some of the green furniture, too? I know that can be arranged. :thumbsup2

Stay beautiful, doll!

**Air kiss kiss **

ZetaDiva

Happy St. Patrick's Day Fly!

I have a picture for you. It is in my signature for the moment as I can't post pictures yet....

Your secret pal - zetasforever (formerly guest :rotfl2: )

:shamrock: :shamrock: Happy St. Patricks Day, VirtuallyMe:shamrock: :shamrock:

Your pal finally has a name! :bounce: I will be on the look out for you! :sail:

From the Wearin O the Green, to Rainbows and Gold!

I wish you all, the Best of Luck, not just today but though-out the Year!

:shamrock: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!:shamrock:

I found my pot of gold today..........Woohoo ! It is my pal, SecretZeta!
She is the best, and I mean the best.
We have had a tough time meeting up this week, but she has gifted me so many codes and wonderful goodies.....I'm like a kid entering my codes to see what the next gift will be!!! Letting out a yell with each wonderful surprise gift!!

Thank you Thank you, SecretZeta!
We will meet up soon, I'm sure, and I can't wait!
{hug}

Zeta_Chick said:
Happy St. Patrick's Day Fly!

I have a picture for you. It is in my signature for the moment as I can't post pictures yet....

Your secret pal - zetasforever (formerly guest :rotfl2: )

That picture is so cool!!!!!!!!!

I have the best pal!

I am stopping by to wish my friend Tishke a cheery good morning today. I hope you had a happy St. Maewyn's Day and you enjoyed the Irish Potato candy. And I hope to eventually find you in VMK land; you are diffiuclt to pin down. I am eager to start giving you the presents I purchased yesterday, just a warning our first meet might take a few trades. Thank you for the wish list. I am going to pm you with a survey later today. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PS~ I am supersecretzeta on VMK.

Good afternoon VegasMonarch!
I hope that your weekend is going well.
I have some more surprises for you! Another code will be coming soon! You'll have to have a room to put all of the surprises in.

:bounce: more things for me?! yay! would these happen to include clues as to who you really are? see you soon. :Pinkbounc

supersecretzeta said:
I am stopping by to wish my friend Tishke a cheery good morning today. I hope you had a happy St. Maewyn's Day and you enjoyed the Irish Potato candy. And I hope to eventually find you in VMK land; you are diffiuclt to pin down. I am eager to start giving you the presents I purchased yesterday, just a warning our first meet might take a few trades. Thank you for the wish list. I am going to pm you with a survey later today. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PS~ I am supersecretzeta on VMK.

Hi Supersecretzeta :) You are just amazing. All this attention for me?! Thank you!

I did have a good Ireland Day :) I will try being on more often. Hopefully the magic cleaning fairy appears tomorrow to help me out :wizard: Is she a relative? Can you put in a good word? :rotfl: I need all the help I can get!

I can't wait to finally meet you. You are an awesome Zeta princess: for doing this :grouphug:

I want to thank VirtualPal for all the green she gifted me with today... thanks so much...

:confused3 Somehow we keep missing each other girl! I guess we will just have to meet tomorrow night.

Yoo Hoo! LittleBelle? :confused3 Lol, I am having the darndest time finding you tonight! I may have missed you. If so shall we try again around the party time tomorrow? :)
:cheer2:
It is about 10 pm now, will be on til close if you check your messages! :thumbsup2

Whew! I finally found you, and then I abruptly dc'd when we were saying good night! :rolleyes:
See you at the party girl, but will be hard not giving myself away :rolleyes1
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter