YUUUUUUUMMMMMY! Chocolate lovers unite!

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
DisneyParks blog

Ghirardelli is Coming to Disney California Adventure Park
posted on December 1st, 2011 by Erin Glover, Manager, Social Media and Print

"I’m so excited to let you know that there will soon be a new place to satisfy your sweet tooth at the Disneyland Resort. In late spring 2012, a new Ghirardelli location will open at the Pacific Wharf area, inside Disney California Adventure park!

The soda fountain and chocolate shop, similar to the location at Downtown Disney in the Walt Disney World Resort – which has been a must-do for me (and many of you, I’m sure) for 13 years – will feature Ghirardelli’s world-famous hot fudge sundaes and chocolate products. And each guest will be able to receive complimentary samples of their signature Ghirardelli Squares chocolate!

You can find out more about Ghirardelli – their chocolate treats, products and gifts – by checking out their Facebook page.

I know I’ll be counting down the days until I can get my Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae! Who’s with me?"

I like the concept art, even though it is really just a tiny addition of details to the older attraction, which mildly mimed the Mission Tortilla emblem.

It might look wierd compared to the volcano going in next to it.

Anyway chocolate is a good temptation to tour.

Yahoo!! Now if only they'd bring back the port and CHOCOLATE tasting! I was just there a few days ago and all set for my port and chocolate experience when my bubble was burst by the news that the Ghirardelli chocolate that used to be offered with port tasting is no long an option! All you get now is bleu cheese (blech). I asked the sommelier (is that the right term?) if they would be bringing it back since Ghirardelli is going to be going in within viewing distance and she did not know. She suggested I write a note to Disney, which I am planning to do. If anyone else wants to mention to Disney that we would like to see a return of the chocolate option, drop them a line!

That is a bummer DizMe...Hopefully the next time that you partake in that particular endeavor, the chocolate will be back.... Pairing wine with chocolate is very popular, so I am surprised that the chocolate portion was omitted.

I know I’ll be counting down the days until I can get my Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae! Who’s with me?"

:yay: I'm with you, I have only had that sundae once (3 years ago at DTD) and it was sooooooo yummy, now I will have a better chance at tasting it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter