Yup. Buzz scoring is fixed!

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Dropped into then park briefly today (flying out in a few hours). It appears that the scoring on Buzz is finally fixed! Woo hoo!

Crowds were slightly worse than I expected... but who cares? ;-). Was there from 8:00 - 11:30.

Did well on Buzz. Here’s the scoreboard just after my last game.

B74BBE52-AB39-4480-BDC2-7D3B6F3AA250.jpeg

Treats (that I never eat since I've been off sugar for about 30 years).

DF6373D5-7AEF-4A1F-B4A2-514EDE1DAC8C.jpeg

I had the tram virtually to myself at my 11:30 return to M&F.

47277A36-9CF0-4889-8134-8BD7B77D98BB.jpeg

I'd say have a Portillo's Italian beef sandwich for me, but I have a hunch that's not something you partake of. :goodvibes

I'd say have a Portillo's Italian beef sandwich for me, but I have a hunch that's not something you partake of. :goodvibes

Your hunch is correct ;-). Coincidentally, though, I'm at LAX now (missed my flight along with several other people for various reasons).
A couple I'm talking with mentioned that they love Portillo's.

Folks, avoid American Airlines at all costs. Long story short, I booked my ticket three weeks ago. Upon checkin yesterday, I was informed that I'm not allowed carry-on baggage. Unless, of course, I'm willing to pay an additional $25. I wasn't told this at any point during the booking process. AA blamed Orbitz, Orbits blamed AA. I'm now on standby for the red-eye. If I make it, I'll land at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

Good luck getting out!

I haven't flown AA in about 15 years. I'm a SW kind of gal.

Hope your trip to Chicago is great!

Good luck getting out!

I haven't flown AA in about 15 years. I'm a SW kind of gal.

Me either. The last several times I flew with them, I said to myself “Looks like yoiu fooled me again, American.” I was tricked into booking a seemingly cheap ticket. But the hidden costs are beginning to surface.

Your hunch is correct ;-). Coincidentally, though, I'm at LAX now (missed my flight along with several other people for various reasons).
A couple I'm talking with mentioned that they love Portillo's.

Folks, avoid American Airlines at all costs. Long story short, I booked my ticket three weeks ago. Upon checkin yesterday, I was informed that I'm not allowed carry-on baggage. Unless, of course, I'm willing to pay an additional $25. I wasn't told this at any point during the booking process. AA blamed Orbitz, Orbits blamed AA. I'm now on standby for the red-eye. If I make it, I'll land at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.
I would blame orbitz in this situation not American. I always buy airplane tickets directly from the airline and recommend that’s what others do. It sounds like you bought a basic economy ticket. On Americans website when you buy tickets it clearly lays out the category your buying your ticket from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter