You've sparked my interest!

moonmomma

Mouseketeer
I just returned from a 4 day trip with sis, bro-in-law, 3 year old niece princess: , mother in an ECV :moped: and myself. It was wonderful...but...I'm sure you can all imagine the challenges this brings!! Before i left for the trip, I began reading this board and was intrigued by the idea of spending some time alone there. I got the opportunity a few times for short periods and absolutley loved it! It was great just to wander around at my leisure and tend to the needs of no one else for a few minutes (in a good kind of selfish way). I will be returning soon and have rented a villa closeby for the month, and do plan to use my AP to do some solo day trips as often as possible. Thanks to all for the helpful advice on this board!

Hello ~

That's so cool to hear! I love doing Disney solo, it's more fun (and I'm not trying to sound like the Princess that I am, or selfish...honest!!!) but I know what you mean now.

Be sure to wander around Downtown Disney and check out all the shops, bounce into DisneyQuest and goof around on the net, and eat at Ghirardelli's and get me some chocolate!

I can't wait to get back too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter