~You're on Mission:Space now.....~

PrincessCandaceMarie said:
what's happening and where are you in the ride? :goodvibes

I am trying to keep my head cemented in one constant position for the enitre duration of the ride so I don't have a mind cruhnching head ache for the next 3 hrs. :faint:

&

I am also trying really hard to pay attention so I can hit my assigned button at the right time :teeth:

Take it from me, don't eat before getting on that ride......... :crazy2:

I'm not kidding folks. I never have got sick on a ride, but this one is serous.

I'm looking at the birds flying above my rocket as I get ready to blast off!

And enjoying the cold air blowing directly on my face.

And trying not to think about how all the sensations are brought about by spinning, spinning, spinning.....

I am praying harder than I have ever prayed in my life, to just keep it in until I get off the ride...

"Please God, don't let me hurl on the ride...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10...cough...oh Lord, ~deep breath~, cough....Oh Lord not now. I just want to be outside of the ride. It would be rude to hurl with a stranger sitting next to me, not to mention SERIOUSLY embarrassing, besides Lord, are you getting his prayer also? You know, I can hear him..... 'Lord, don't let the woman next to me hurl on the ride. I can tell she has the pre-vomit coughing going on'..........."

That would be me on Mission Space. That is why I will NEVER see the inside of that attraction again!

I am saying Woohoo! as the screen shows lift-off. I feel tremendous pressure on my chest and then FL appears on the screen. Before I know it it's a bright blue green orb and we're off to the moon. A little more pressure and then nighty-night....

I LOVE this ride! ( and I'm OLD, 54!!!).

i'm trying to stare at the screen and hitting as many buttons as i can!!! i love this ride :earboy2:

ready for blast off!

i still remember the last time i went on i was the engineer

I am letting Gary Sinese lull me into a state of calm that is rudely broken by the liftoff

I'm looking over at my kids to make sure they're all right, and realizing I'm not getting sick! (They say you SHOULD NOT look around the capsule during lift-off!)

I'm taking the chicken exit. :rotfl: Be thankful or I'd be the lady trying to get it all in the bag! :crazy2:

Myst

I'm focusing on how well I can see the screen without my glasses in the hopes that it will keep my from hurling and embarassing my daughter and husband. They loved M:S, I didn't. :rolleyes:

I am taking one of the 1000 chicken exits they have so I don't lose the Nine Dragons lunch I just paid $30.00 for........ :eek: :crazy2:

Having not gotten on at all, I'm sitting outside at the exit, watching others stagger out---.

I'm sitting at home on my computer....24 days before I even leave for my trip.... reading this thread ..... making the decision NOT to ride MS :o

Its not worth the stress :earboy2:
and I don't vare.... give me Soarin one more time :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter