Your Weekly Sound!!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Just trying something new on this board...everyday I am going to post a new sound wave or midi...Just for fun or maybe someone will find it uplifting or inspiring...:)

Actually, Kath just taught me how to do these, so I figured I should put it to good use!! LOL

Since today is the first, I thought that I would use one that I used to love...<b>20,000 Leagues Under The Sea!
</b> This used to be my favorite attraction at Disney World!!
<embed src="http://www.zaxpax.com/tvmidis/whaletale.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

Beanie honey hate to tell you but you flunked.;) Time to retake the class.

Beanie, not to worry, I've had trouble with certain wavs and midis myself. Just try them out with "preview reply" before posting:) :) :) .....

Beanie, I checked this thread out a long time ago right as I was about to leave and I did hear the music but didn't have the time to reply. I checked out your midi file and it is the file itself... not you :)

Okay, this is updated with something new...I don't know why the other one didn't work, it worked when I posted it earlier??

Anyway, I hope you like this one!! :)

Sorry Beanie! Didn't mean to offend you I was only kidding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter