Your ULTIMATE Disney Vacation

Mine is pretty simple I think.

I'll take 4 months out in Anaheim followed by 8 months at WDW. I'd get to stay and go wherever I want. If I want to spend a week lounging by the pool at AKL, then so be it. Oh, and my family has to be with me.

Wow Lori...how can anyone top that one !!! I like that idea, but for me I think mine would be scaled down some.....I have to think about this for a while....thanks Nikki...now you got me Disney Dreaming again...lol

If I'm going to make a completely fabricated trip, I might as well thing BIG, Cheri! I didn't spell out where I'd stay and how much time I'd spend, though.

I would sit next to Lori and John Stamos as she made her way around the world.

I said "tag along". That would put me in the seat behind Lori annd John.

You guys would seriously cramp my style. LOL!

I would do Disney around the World as well.

Leg 1: Toronto to L.A.
Flying First Class (Air Canada)
Staying at Grand Californian
3 day park hopper

Leg 2: L.A. to Tokyo
Flying First Class (ANA)
Staying at Hotel Mira Costa
4 day park hopper

Leg 3: Tokyo to Hong Kong
Flying First Class (Cathay Pacific)
Staying at Disneyland Hotel
One Day pass

Leg 4: Hong Kong to Paris
Flying First Class (Cathay Pacific)
Staying at Disneyland Hotel
2 day park hopper pass
Add an additional 2 weeks in Paris

Leg 5: Paris to Orlando
Flying First Class (Air France)
Staying at Polynesian TPV Club (2 weeks)
Annual Passes

Leg 6: Home to Toronto
Flying First Class (Air Canada)

TOTAL TIME: 45 days
TOTAL COST (Air, Hotel & Passes ONLY) $177129.85

Wow, Meg, not only are you going westbound, you've put some details in and priced it out, as well! :worship:

Oh my Gosh, I can't believe no one has said they would stay in the Cinderella Dream Suite in the castle! That would be my dream of dreams, to look out the window and see the whole she-bang, haha. And hey, as long as we're dreaming, I'll stay in there with Captain Jack Sparrow, ifyoudon'tmindthanksverymuch :goodvibes

My ultimate trip doesn't need a lot of money. I just want a full week with my family at Magic Kingdom and a full week at Epcot.

My favorite part about WDW is getting total detached and completely immersed in the theming. My family and I can totally take our time. Attractions are secondary. Having fun in each of the lands of MK and pavilions of Epcot. Parades, characters, hidden treasures, fun restaurants, etc. No rush. :thumbsup2

I'd want to spend a month at my beloved CBR. Then I'd spend the whole month doing all the extras; tours, la nouba, disneyquest, go to the movies, parasailing, paddleboats, and most importantly actually having a good chunk of time to sit in a hammock and read a book. And I'd like to play games in the parks, like sitting on a bench trying to figure out which outlandishly dressed tourist is actually a security person, hunting for hidden mickey's, pin trading as the sole purpose for visiting each park first thing in the morning. And I'd actually like to be well slept enough to make it to rope drop for the first time ever =P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter