Your ULTIMATE Disney Vacation

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
If you had the chance to design your ultimate Disney vacation, where would you go? What would you do? There are no barriers here...money is unlimited...timing is unlimited...and you have free reign. What would your trip look like?

Oh that's easy. Disney around the world.

I'd start at Disneyland, where it all began. Then I'd work my way eastbound, hitting the Florida parks, head over to Disneyland Paris, followed by a Disney cruise in the Mediterranean, head to Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea, then spend time at Aulani resort before heading home.

Without putting much thinking into it, my answer would be "Lori, can I tag along with you, please?"

Without putting much thinking into it, my answer would be "Lori, can I tag along with you, please?"

No offense, Lyn, but if I'm going to make it an ultimate vacation, I need to amend my trip by saying that John Stamos would be traveling with me. That would be the ultimate Disney vacation! :love:

Wow Lori...how can anyone top that one !!! I like that idea, but for me I think mine would be scaled down some.....I have to think about this for a while....thanks Nikki...now you got me Disney Dreaming again...lol

My immediate thought was the same as Lori's...Disney around the world. In fact it is my goal in life :thumbsup2

But to add to it, I would bring Bob Gurr with me so I could soak up all the info as I go! DATW at EPCOT with him was SO much fun, I can't imagine going to every park worldwide with him(well actually, I can!)

If you had the chance to design your ultimate Disney vacation, where would you go? What would you do? There are no barriers here...money is unlimited...timing is unlimited...and you have free reign. What would your trip look like?
I'd sit on top of the highest spire of Cinderella's Castle pounding my chest and declaring myself Citizen of the Day! What's great about this is it's a free activity. :) (You did say free reign, right? If not, I might need some money for bail).

I think I would be happy to get to stay at each deluxe resort concerige level or vacation club for a week each ., be able to take all the tours offered and have a private guide.

Here is a report on The Dis on what really was an ultimate WDW vacation. Taken by a member of The Dis. (Note, a large supply of tissues may be necessary.)

I would sit next to Lori and John Stamos as she made her way around the world.

I would start off with a few nights at Disneyland CA, then head over to WDW for a two week extravaganza, staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first week, and the Polynesian for the second. I would visit the parks whenever I wanted, and I wouldn't have to worry as much about time seeing as I'd be there for two weeks. Next, I'd head over to Port Canavarel and go onboard the Dream for a 7-night Caribbean cruise. At that point, I'd probably be Disney'd out and want to go home... :)

We're about to have our ultimate Disney vacation this summer! 8 days/7 nights at Grand Floridian's Royal Palm Club, 8 day park hopper tickets, trips to Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare, Jiko, Yachtsman, Brown Derby, La Hacienda, Le Cellier, Akershus, Shula's, Citrico's, Narcoosee's, Yak and Yeti and Victoria & Albert's. And, the DVC tour!

It may not be a trip around the world, but it is time alone for my new DH and I to share alone. The memories I have of our Disney trips are always amazing.

I would do Disney around the World as well.

Leg 1: Toronto to L.A.
Flying First Class (Air Canada)
Staying at Grand Californian
3 day park hopper

Leg 2: L.A. to Tokyo
Flying First Class (ANA)
Staying at Hotel Mira Costa
4 day park hopper

Leg 3: Tokyo to Hong Kong
Flying First Class (Cathay Pacific)
Staying at Disneyland Hotel
One Day pass

Leg 4: Hong Kong to Paris
2 day park hopper pass
Add an additional 2 weeks in Paris

Leg 5: Paris to Orlando
Flying First Class (Air France)
Staying at Polynesian TPV Club (2 weeks)
Annual Passes

Leg 6: Home to Toronto

TOTAL TIME: 45 days
TOTAL COST (Air, Hotel & Passes ONLY) $177129.85

I would do Disney around the World as well.

Leg 1: Toronto to L.A.
Staying at Grand Californian
3 day park hopper

Leg 2: L.A. to Tokyo
Flying First Class (ANA)
Staying at Hotel Mira Costa
4 day park hopper

Leg 3: Tokyo to Hong Kong
One Day pass

Leg 4: Hong Kong to Paris
2 day park hopper pass
Add an additional 2 weeks in Paris

Leg 5: Paris to Orlando
Flying First Class (Air France)
Staying at Polynesian TPV Club (2 weeks)
Annual Passes

Leg 6: Home to Toronto

TOTAL TIME: 45 days
TOTAL COST (Air, Hotel & Passes ONLY) $177129.85

The amount is eyewatering, but apart from changing the start and end destination (and probably not flying Air Canada) I'll take that holiday please!

I'm not sure which deluxe I would go for in Orlando either.

I would also like someone accompanying me at all times to clean my clothes, pack my bags and sort out all of the arrangements so I could just enjoy! :thumbsup2

I'd sit on top of the highest spire of Cinderella's Castle pounding my chest and declaring myself Citizen of the Day! What's great about this is it's a free activity. :) (You did say free reign, right? If not, I might need some money for bail).

:rotfl:

I would love...

1 Week WDW - Deluxe Accommodations (GF or YC), Concierge, Suite

7 day cruise on the New Dream - Also Suite

Back to WDW for 2 more weeks - Deluxe, Concierge, Suite

+ enough money to do lots of special extras like tours

Here is a report on The Dis on what really was an ultimate WDW vacation. Taken by a member of The Dis. (Note, a large supply of tissues may be necessary.)

Whoa! I just started reading that report- awesome! I can't wait to come back and read the whole thing later. Thanks for sharing.

:goodvibesI'm so blessed to have finally after two years of job searching am now employed with AAA.:yay: Once DS and I get back on track which will take quite a while but that's ok we hope to be able to afford a budget trip to WDW (maybe early 12/2012 or 01/2013). We've done this before staying at POP or AS during value season-can't beat it.

Our dream Disney vacation is to take a Disney cruise (preferably Alaska) but the cost is really just more than we will probably ever be able to handle but it's always fun to dream.;)

Shannon

A huge round trip to all Disney Parks, rounded off with a Baltic cruise and then an ABD through Italy!

Just thinking about the price makes me cringe though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter