Your top 5 Disney Podcasts.

I love the Disunplugged because other than giving me information about Disney they make laugh so much and I really feel I'm sitting down with a bunch of friends... I try long time ago to listen to WDW Today(to practice my english) but they spoke too fast and I didn't get it that much so I stop listening to it. Sometimes I listen to WDW Radio Show... but he is like in love with Disney.. too much for me, sorry.
DIS Unplugged Fan :)

I love the Disunplugged because other than giving me information about Disney they make laugh so much and I really feel I'm sitting down with a bunch of friends... I try long time ago to listen to WDW Today(to practice my english) but they spoke too fast and I didn't get it that much so I stop listening to it. Sometimes I listen to WDW Radio Show... but he is like in love with Disney.. too much for me, sorry.
DIS Unplugged Fan :)

I love Matt Hochberg, but really...his mouth is definitely on hyper-speed. It's not because you're Italian that you don't understand him...it's because you're human!

Dis Unplugged is by far the BEST podcast to listen to. If I have nothing else, I'll listen to WDW radio but it doesn't even come in a close second

I loved Dis Unplugged, really the best. Loved reading review and stories here, I really learn something.

Have a nice day. :)

Not in order:
Dis Unplugged

Inside The Magic

Imagineering my way

The Window to the Magic A

LaughingPlace.com Podcast AKA LPP

DIS Unplugged regular show
DIS Unplugged e-mail show
DIS Unplugged special shows
WDW Today
All About The Mouse

Sometimes, WDW Radio...but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for all that sparkle. Sometimes Netcot.

DIS above all! WDW today in between while I wait for more DIS!

I liked Lou (WDW Radio) when he was still with Nathan Rose in Mouse Tunes as they balanced each other out. Now, I can not tolerate Nathan's new show (if it's even still around...???can't remember the name of it), and pick and choose WDW Radio episodes based on content.

I listen to every episode of DIS Unplugged and WDW Today. Matt definitely talks fast, Len does too.

I also listen to WDW Radio and Magical Definition but only when the topics interest me.

The other netcasts I listen to aren't Disney so I'm sure no one cares, nor should they.

I of course listen to the Disunplug and listen to them on the day when they come out. The others that I listen to are the following and are in no particular order.

beourguestpodcast.com
Netcot
laughingplace.com

also does the the official Lost Podcast count since they are from Disney by way of ABC? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter