Your top 5 Disney Podcasts.

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hey guys. First I want to say I love the Dis. But I got about 10 hours of "blah" I need to fill each week, and 2 hours of the dis just does not fill it up.

So, I was wondering whats everyone's top 5 Disney podcasts.

1. Dis unplugged
2. WDW radio show
2. WDW today

And thats all I got.

Interested in what you all have to say.

Thanks

I love the three you already mentioned.

I also subscribe to the Official Disneyland podcast. WDW used to have an official podcast, but they stopped making new episodes.

I also listen to the Meandering Mouse, but that podcast is not updated on a regular basis.

I like the "Be Our Guest" podcast, although the DIS Unplugged is definitely number one!

I also listen to WDW Today occasionally - those are usually short (15-20 minutes), but the WDW Radio Show (Lou Mongello's show) is always soooo long! He has good content, and goes into detail on a lot of things, but I don't always have the time to get through a whole episode.

DIS Unplugged regular show
DIS Unplugged e-mail show
DIS Unplugged special shows
WDW Today
All About The Mouse

Sometimes, WDW Radio...but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for all that sparkle. Sometimes Netcot.

There are other Disney podcast shows? :rotfl:

I'm a die-hard DISer.

WDW Today by far
WDW Radio
Dis Unplugged has been falling for me so when I listen to my podcasts its usually not in the top 5 anymore

My top five include the DIS Unplugged at numbers 1 through 4, with Inside the Magic at #5.

After the Dis I also like All About the Mouse and A Window to the Magic (for Disney park audio). Hope this helps.

How about naming your favorite Disunplugged podcast so far? I have been listening since October but have also listened to tons of the past ones as well.

Today I listened to October 24, 2006 and laughed all the way home!

I HIGHLY suggest it!!

1. WDW Today
2. Dis Unplugged
3. WDW Radio show
4. Communicore online
5. Inside the Magic

In no particular order

Disunplugged
WDW Radio
The Disney Dudes Podcast
Any of THE DPN podcast
MouseStation
Window to the Magic

thanks for all the feedback guys. I will see if they will help feed my disney addiction.

For my money (er ... ipod)

1 - DisUnplugged
2 - DisUnplugged email Show
3 - WDW Today
4 - WDW Radio
5 - Inside the Magic

Hope this helps!

1. Dis Unplugged
2. WDW Today
3. WDW Radio Show
4. WDW News Today Podcast
5. Netcot

Honorable Mention:
Inside The Magic
Communicore Online
Mousestation
Magical Definition Podcast
Mouse Guest Weekly
All About The Mouse
MiceCast
Character Breakfast

My fav podcast is the DisUnplugged and not just beacause I am on the boards :) I listened to WDW Radio for a while there and it was really good but after a while I found it to sugary sweet in its love of Disney. I like the Dis beacuse it is so honest and gives the information good or bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter