Your thoughts on recent fashion trends?

Hollister,A&F,AE - It get's boring afterwhile seeing every girl wearing it.
Tons of big bracelets - I hate the way the sound everytime the person lifts their arm.
Skinny jeans on a boy.
Neon colors - Some people can pull it off, but I don't like it when the colors are like white and NEON orange with a whole bunch of green bracelets and stuff.

VolleyballQt07 I totally agree on the freak thing. What's wrong with her parents? If i had a daughter, I would never let her step foot out of the house dressed like that. I mean I don't have a problem with people who just want to express themselves, that's fine. But there's a fine line between expressing yourself, and completely making a fool of yourself.
Oh and also gauchos just to let people know are soooo out! They've been out forever now, let it go lol. My neighbor wears them and she looks stupid, or maybe it's because she's 37 lol idk.

We have the guido's and guiddette's which wear Ed Hardy(guy), Bebe(girl) and going tanning every weekend.

We have the so called preps(which are Hollister and Abercrombie) which they are the kids that are stuck up.

There are the ghetto kids who wear everything too big.

Then there are the athletic kids who wear basketball shorts and shirts they get for free from camps they went to or if they want to look nice AE.

Emo kids are hard too find now.

And now all guys have shape-ups or shaggy hair.

I am going to start talking about hair styles now because that is a trend to!
I personally straiten my hair every morning with a chi strait iron. but what i can't stand is when people straiten their hair but have a spot in the back where they accidently missed a spot and it is curly. I don't know why that bothers me but it does. does this bother anyone else? do you even know what i'm talking about or am i going crazy?

Sara:confused3

I am going to start talking about hair styles now because that is a trend to!
I personally straiten my hair every morning with a chi strait iron. but what i can't stand is when people straiten their hair but have a spot in the back where they accidently missed a spot and it is curly. I don't know why that bothers me but it does. does this bother anyone else? do you even know what i'm talking about or am i going crazy?

Sara:confused3

get what u mean....but....
cant say im not the one who has a curly spot sometimes
cuz i dont straighten hair that often so im not vey good:rotfl2:

You can't really rag on someone because they couldn't reach a certain piece of hair on the back of their head.
It happens to the best of us.

I'm so over the whole Hollister thing. I want my own style, I don't enjoy having like 10 other girls having the same shirt as me.

This is coming from a boy:
I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I dont mind my friends with it, but i stay away.
I hate the words on the behind of pants for girls. I'm not staring there, so don't make me.
I hate when girls wear like 4 TOPS over one another.
I hate girls that wear their pants too low. Like I can almost peek if I wanted to, but am not perverted.
On the same topic, I hate girls who have their thongs hanging out. I DONT want to see that, thank you.
I hate boys who dress like gang members, but are really wimpy.
I hate people who wear TOO MUCH MAKEUP.
I hate people who wear ALL BLACK.

This is coming from a boy:
I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I dont mind my friends with it, but i stay away.
I hate the words on the behind of pants for girls. I'm not staring there, so don't make me.
I hate when girls wear like 4 TOPS over one another.
I hate girls that wear their pants too low. Like I can almost peek if I wanted to, but am not perverted.
On the same topic, I hate girls who have their thongs hanging out. I DONT want to see that, thank you.
I hate boys who dress like gang members, but are really wimpy.
I hate people who wear TOO MUCH MAKEUP.
I hate people who wear ALL BLACK.

I hate those pants... they're just ugly.
And when your thong is hanging out... that's just disgusting.

I don't like how some people try to act sexy ALL of the time.
Or act like babies, at my school the girls try to be sexy and innocent by bringing a baby blanket, sippy cup, binky, and suck their thumb. I want to smash my fist into their face, haha. And the guys go NUTS over it and think it's the best thing in the world.

Or act like babies, at my school the girls try to be sexy and innocent by bringing a baby blanket, sippy cup, binky, and suck their thumb. I want to smash my fist into their face, haha. And the guys go NUTS over it and think it's the best thing in the world.

What?
That is SO stupid!
If I were you, I would smash my fist into their faces.
I can't even imagine it as looking good.

What?
That is SO stupid!
If I were you, I would smash my fist into their faces.
I can't even imagine it as looking good.

I KNOW!
This girl walked into my geometry class with all that. I actually laughed a little and all the guys were howling and drooling. I was waiting for her to start crawling or something.
She's pregnant now O_O

That sounds really creepy to me.

I KNOW!
This girl walked into my geometry class with all that. I actually laughed a little and all the guys were howling and drooling. I was waiting for her to start crawling or something.
She's pregnant now O_O

Wow, I would have laughed so hard. Some girls can be really stupid...
And now she's pregnant!
Wow... she really needs a nice slap across the face.

That is just about the single stupidest thing I've ever heard.
I would have brought her a change of clothes and been like "this is so you don't have to borrow from your little sister."
The guys at your school must be complete losers...lol.
And the girls, if they actually do that.

I get to wear a uniform next year, so I don't have to deal with it..haha.

Too much foundation; my friend came to school and she was ORANGE. :sad2: It looks disgusting. :| If you don't know how to apply foundation properly..just stay away from it because it won't make you look any better. :\

Too much foundation; my friend came to school and she was ORANGE. :sad2: It looks disgusting. :| If you don't know how to apply foundation properly..just stay away from it because it won't make you look any better. :\

Spray tans are bad too, and people who use self tanner but don't take it off their palms and the bottoms of their feet.
Spray tans SMELL so bad!
And they usually do come out orange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter