Your secret revealed about the disney dining plan

And to add to that, although the computer doesn't say how many adult credits vs. child one you have, it is printed on the front of your KTTW card. It says how many adults and children are in your party. Most well trained CMs will refuse to allow you to get 3 adult meals if you are only entitled to 2.

You are allowed to share an adult meal with your child. Which is what I usually do. We then use kids credits for breakfast. 2 kids platters suplemented with a snack credit for a bagel or muffin is usually plenty for my family of four.

We usually split up when we took our 7 year old through the line--just because the other adult had to find a place for us to sit. We didn't use any Adult meals for him----but the girl at the checkout told me that THEY know how many adult meals and how many kids meals have been purchased. So since we didn't use any for him, I don't know if they'd stop you or not from always ordering adult meals for kids.

The whole DDP is totally confusing---and not only do we not all understand it, neither do the CM's. Billy, Bobby and Sue could all be the checkout clerks that day and you'd get 3 different stories of what's included and what's not.

Going through the line twice or two different lines solves that problem...:rotfl2: Sorry, but my kids will not eat virtually the same thing for 11 days in a row...

:lmao: Thought I was the only one who did that! Just kidding, I didn't ever need to do it that way. :thumbsup2 The CM at ASMu told me not to worry about it - all the CS are pooled together, and nobody was really policing how many adult vs child credits you had left, to just get what we wanted. :cloud9: I love Disneyworld :love: and cannot wait to get there in 2 weeks!!:love: :banana:

And to add to that, although the computer doesn't say how many adult credits vs. child one you have, it is printed on the front of your KTTW card. It says how many adults and children are in your party. Most well trained CMs will refuse to allow you to get 3 adult meals if you are only entitled to 2.

You are allowed to share an adult meal with your child. Which is what I usually do. We then use kids credits for breakfast. 2 kids platters suplemented with a snack credit for a bagel or muffin is usually plenty for my family of four.

::MinnieMo
:disrocks:

The main reason I do it is that we could never eat that much food. 2 adult CS for my family of 5 (kids 6,5, 2) works just fine, especially at breakfast! One breakfast platter with eggs, potatoes, etc. and one with pancakes is just right:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter