Your Leaving Disney For The Last Time

Tinbadge69

Mouseketeer
:cool2:Ok folks.....It's that last couple of minutes before leaving your final time at Disney World or Disney Land. You know you'll never be back. What do you do?, Whats your last ride?, Who's the last character you meet?, or Whats the last photo you get?

Ride Spaceship Earth at Epcot (which is the ride I always take when I leave WDW at the end of the vacation). The last photo is also of the globe.
I should say, though, that the last 2 times I left Disney it was with the thought that it was the last time I would visit.

:)I actually leave Disney knowing it may be the last time for any of us to see it. I am usually ready to get back to real life after 10 days. I do have to work to pay to go, right. DH and I usually eat breakfast at the Wave our last morning. Ate there our last trip with my MIL and it was not very good. So my Disney music collection actually helps me span the time between trips...as does the DIS. The time between trips is really hard after the first two weeks back home. I have decided that I want to be at Disney with DH looking across a savanna the morning of 12/21/12....:thumbsup2

Our last evening is always spending time on Main Street with an ice cream cone, watching Wishes and roaming through the Emporium.

:cool2:Ok folks.....It's that last couple of minutes before leaving your final time at Disney World or Disney Land. You know you'll never be back. What do you do?, Whats your last ride?, Who's the last character you meet?, or Whats the last photo you get?

Am I dying? If so, that's okay b/c there is WDW in heaven!:littleangel: Instead of golden halos, will all of our halos have Mickey ears attached?

What do I do?-Stand on Main Street, close my eyes and open my ears. Smell, hear, sense Disney all around. Last Ride-HM. Last Character-Donald. Last Photo-my family, sitting in a row, eating Mickey ice cream bars.

since my love of WDW really started when my high school band marched in the 3:00 parade my senior year, I'd have to go with just standing on mainstreet and soaking everything in. It would seem only fitting that it end where it started for me.

But you guys are literally making me cry thinking about this. no more!

The last thing I would do before leaving WDW for the last time is haul a** down Main Street, leap the fence, wrap myself around the Partners Statue, screaming, "NO, I'M NOT LEAVING AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!!"

Dead. Serious.

Am I dying? If so, that's okay b/c there is WDW in heaven!:littleangel: Instead of golden halos, will all of our halos have Mickey ears attached?

What do I do?-Stand on Main Street, close my eyes and open my ears. Smell, hear, sense Disney all around. Last Ride-HM. Last Character-Donald. Last Photo-my family, sitting in a row, eating Mickey ice cream bars.
This is my thought exactly. If I seriously couldn't ever come back I would throw myself down in the middle of the street and cry like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum...I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go!! :lmao:

This is too sad!!!

I would cry. A lot. :sad:

And I really like the idea of handcuffing myself to the Partners Statue and refusing to leave... :idea:

:cool2:Ok folks.....It's that last couple of minutes before leaving your final time at Disney World...

I would be happy that I had a good time on vacation and thankful that there are many more places in this country and in the world to explore. :goodvibes

Carousel of Progress, then swing by Aloha Isle to grab one last Dole Whip for the road.

Haunted Mansion

Stop at Main Street for a Candy Apple

Take one last picture of MK from the ferry

I saw everyones posts on here and thought I'd give my own. My ideal goodbye would be....

Ride Space Mountain ...I've only rode it one time when I was about 5 with my 2 brothers. It scared the hell out of me and I havent been on it since. Im 42 now.....lol

I'd sit on the top deck of the train station and watch the night time parade, following it to the castle. Then watch the fireworks display.

Then lastly I would get an ice cream cone from main street and take a seat on the bench. Watching all the people walk out. Id try to be a little sneaky and try to hide out until I was one of the last to leave and walk down Main Street USA holding my wife and sons hand.:rolleyes:

I'd ride Prirates (DL or WDW) and then chain myself to a rail so they couldn't make me leave for the last time (again, DL or WDW). :rotfl:

But before I chained myself to a rail, I would grab a dole whip of course.

For me it would probably be one last ride on Peter Pan's Flight. I love the mountains, but Peter Pan is what embodies the whole feel of Disney to me. Makes me smile every time! :teeth:

My last attraction would absolutely be Haunted Mansion. I'd need to scope out my final resting place as that would be the only reason I wouldn't be coming back to WDW.

I'd then go spend a few minutes at Cinderella's fountain just outside the castle as that is where I proposed to my wife and my life changed forever.

I would probably end the trip sitting at the train station staring at the castle with my tear soaked sleeves enjoying every last sight, sound and smell. I would weep more than all the 12 year olds did when Bieber cut his hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter