Your habits

Lizbon

"Every song ends, is that any reason not to enjoy
What are some habits you just can't seem to break?

A lot of the time when I watch a movie that I really like I get hooked on it and watch it all the time until I find another movie/ show to get hooked on. :goodvibes

I thought of another one:

If I am going somewhere and I turn my TV/ computer off and then someone asks me if I remeber to turned it off, I have to check.

Its hard to explain, like I know I did it but then when someone mentions it I'm not so sure. :laughing:

When I read, I make these weird noises, kind of like i'm humming. I catch myself doing it sometimes but it's like my OCD, I can not stop. =/

I click pens constantly. I remember I was somewhere and I bought a clicky pen and I clicked it so much within an hour it broke. XD

Ummm let's see,

I bite the inside of my lip (sometimes to tHe pint tHat it bleeds =\)

I flip my pen around in my fingers

When I put my laundry away, each article of clothing had a specific spot in my closet that it goes it. (and it's colour coded too! lol)

And I must constantly be chewing gum,

I clench my jaw a lot to put pressure on my teeth after I get my braces tightened. It's a bad idea, but I feel the need to make them hurt worse =/

I swallow a lot when I'm nervous or have a stomach ache.

I pace when I'm nervous.

I pound my fist into my other hand when I'm nervous.

I crack my knuckles when I'm bored.

I am obsessed with getting dirt out of my nails.

forgetting to turn off lights
biting nails (trying to stop)
Noticing small details in music videos

Whenever I'm in a movie theater I always bring my knees up so I have something to hold on to during the movie lol

I love cleaning other people's houses but not my own

I always look in reflective surfaces

I don't put my clothes away, so right by my closet door is a pile of clean clothes. Some folded some not

Whenever I'm in a movie theater I always bring my knees up so I have something to hold on to during the movie lol

I don't put my clothes away, so right by my closet door is a pile of clean clothes. Some folded some not

I have a tendency to do both of those ;)

definatly biting my nails.
and playing with my eyebrows.

Nail biting. The longest I have gone without biting my nails is a week. I'm always nervous so I always need things to chew on and when I dont have gum, my nails are the next closest things. I actually feel bad for them. lol But I haven't bitten them in a while........maybe 5 days. And I plan to keep it that way. I'm going to ask my mom that if I grow my nails out I can get them done for my birthday. But you know, I don't know if I can do it. That means 1 month and 8 days without biting. Uh oh! And I know I am going to get nervous within that time! lol

Once in a while I bite the insides of my lip. Everytime I bite it, it bleeds. It goes away in about a month. I don't know. I just like doing it.

sometimes i bite my nails.

I flip the remote when I watch TV... I drop it alot so my parents yell at me -_-

When in the movies, I subconsiously tilt my head to the left until it's on my shoulder then I just notice after about 5 mins...

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter