Your funniest picture at WDW

The dreaded "Neopolitan"! ;)
4152_1092663035727_1201051811_30257421_6563158_n.jpg

So, who's the bride and who's the groom?? :rotfl:;)

This was taken in Canada after DATW/PCC 1.0....the beer cart is closed, my friends aren't around, and it is raining.

100_3783.jpg

This was taken in Canada after DATW/PCC 1.0....the beer cart is closed, my friends aren't around, and it is raining.

100_3783.jpg

That's a powerful pout you got going on there :rotfl2: Did you stomp your foot too? :laughing:

100_3783.jpg

And to think it didn't stop raining either. I think I had a similar look after 5 days and nights of nothings but rain! Hey I just noticed that there are maple leafs on every other fence picket. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is my big brother, circa 1977. It's the pants that makes this pic so funny! Or maybe it is creepy, "bad touch" Pooh?!?!?

755090-R1-05-5_006.jpg

And while it isn't clear here (since this is a scanned in copy), it is really clear in the photo that is in my album...the man in the background (in yellow) it totally picking his nose!

755090-R1-03-3_004.jpg

Those are all awesome and fun to see...and it made me realize -- when I do take pics (rarely) they are BORING!

I'm going to challenge myself in Nov to take some fun or funny pics with my son this next trip!!!

Man, what have I been waiting for? LOL I'm so silly in person, then for pictures I'm all serious? BOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!

Ok, have to share two photos from Disneyland just 2 weeks ago.
My DD is the one with the drink. Her BFF wants some....

DSC_0391.jpg

My DD then burped and I got this pic!!!

DSC_0394.jpg

It was all too funny.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

AUG302007328.jpg

If you can't have fun on your birthday then when can you have fun. :confused3 And what is even more fun is that I have a tiara on under the birthday hat - it was the Pirate and Princess Party after all. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter