Your Favourite Disney YouTube Videos?

This one was taken on the same day One Republic was in the parks filming their video. I got them on video while we were walking down Main Street (of course I had no idea who they were) but we later saw them filming in front of the castle performing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECr9xqIes0

I love this one the most...and, yes, it's ours :laughing:! It's fifteen minutes of pure joy!
A little background--we have one child in the middle of terrible twos, one child who has high-functioning autism and dystonia (and all the sensory and muscle issues that go with those), and one child who is a first-grader and thinks she runs this show.
And you know what? This trip was perfection! Just look at how happy they all were! I thank the Dis for helping us plan around any potential issues, ensuring we made the most of our trip.
I'm so proud of my husband for this video.
SO. MUCH. FUN.:cool1:

Disney Family Vacation Video

I haven't seen Phil, Emma, and Ben videos on here yet.
If they are then I apologize for the repeat.

Let me tell you about these guys.
Phil Emma and Ben have been going to Disneyworld since 2009 and have made a video journal of their trips. The videos are awesome and can take up a most of your day to watch.

They have trips from
2009 - DisneyWorld
2010 - Disney Mediterranean Cruise
2010 - DisneyWorld (xmas)
2011 - DisneyLand Paris
2011 - DisneyWorld (with Emmas Dad)
2012 - DisneyWorld (StarWars Weekend)
2012 - coming soon DisneyWorld xmas

Emma was on the Disney Mom's Panel in 2011 and 2012. Our family had the privilage to meet majority of the Mom's Panel alond with Emma this past Fall (2012) Emma was just a blast.
She had to take a leave as it is mandatory after being on the Mom's Panel for 2 years but hopes to rejoin in 2014.

Anyways... here's a link to their YouTube site. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as our family did.

http://www.youtube.com/user/elnicholson1?feature=g-user-u :3dglasses

Was just going to post about their videos when I saw this - Best.Videos.Ever!:cool1:

bosox for sure. I just saw the latest video from their 2012 trip and I swear, I cry every.single.time!!!:lovestruc He and his family just embody the whole magic of Disney so so well. You really "get" that they love Disney and love sharing their love of Disney with everyone else. I loved Nana and Papa in their last video....they, too, are hilarious. Great memories for this family for sure.

I've always enjoyed the Wolf's videos. They inspired me to try my first last year with footage and photos from our 2010 trip.

http://youtu.be/_nGTklgwygU

I actually just finished up our spring 2012 trip video yesterday and posted it late last evening.

http://youtu.be/Ph-qDVZMSG0

I've seen a few from others that literally make it hard to see for a few minutes afterwards from the tears that form.

CY

I love this one the most...and, yes, it's ours :laughing:! It's fifteen minutes of pure joy!
A little background--we have one child in the middle of terrible twos, one child who has high-functioning autism and dystonia (and all the sensory and muscle issues that go with those), and one child who is a first-grader and thinks she runs this show.
And you know what? This trip was perfection! Just look at how happy they all were! I thank the Dis for helping us plan around any potential issues, ensuring we made the most of our trip.
I'm so proud of my husband for this video.
SO. MUCH. FUN.:cool1:

Disney Family Vacation Video

Jennifer, this is just amazing!!!:lovestruc I find myself just BAWLING at several sections of your video! Clearly you guys love Disney and that shows through in so many ways. May I ask what the song is that has the line "happily ever after with love and laughter" in it? It plays during the one section where you have the slide of still vetrical photos. It's a great song and I may have to "steal" it from you! LOL

Thank you for sharing your memories with us! Can't wait for your next trip!:rotfl:

If you ever get frustrated with all of the effects that don't work right at Splash Mountain, the safari, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest or any other attraction then this song is for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40aHllj6T3A

Disco Yeti is my name and this mountain's where I stay
I used to be ferocious now I'm just a display
They said they had some plans for me they'd put me on TV
Then they hung me on the wall like Mickey's hunting trophy

Jennifer, this is just amazing!!!:lovestruc I find myself just BAWLING at several sections of your video! Clearly you guys love Disney and that shows through in so many ways. May I ask what the song is that has the line "happily ever after with love and laughter" in it? It plays during the one section where you have the slide of still vetrical photos. It's a great song and I may have to "steal" it from you! LOL

Thank you for sharing your memories with us! Can't wait for your next trip!:rotfl:

Thank you so much!!
That song is "How to Believe," and it's from Tinker Bell and Great Fairy Rescue, I believe. I know it's one of the Tink movies, but my girls watch so many that I can't remember!:lmao:
Our next trip video will be even better! Brandon's already working on getting the video quality even higher!

I wanted to let everyone know that we are having issues with mobile on YouTube, so if you would like to see our video on a mobile device, it is uploaded at Vimeo. This is the link:
Disney World Family Vacation Video

The original YouTube link is in my siggy...hmmm...maybe I should add the Vimeo one to it, too!:idea:

Thanks for watching!

OMG! Talk about emotional :love: Thanks for sharing your families!!

I want to make one of this videos.. HOW!?!?!? Anyone recommend an easy(ish) program for a first timer???

THanks!

Fantasyland Mom said:
Thank you so much!!
That song is "How to Believe," and it's from Tinker Bell and Great Fairy Rescue, I believe. I know it's one of the Tink movies, but my girls watch so many that I can't remember!:lmao:
Our next trip video will be even better! Brandon's already working on getting the video quality even higher!

I wanted to let everyone know that we are having issues with mobile on YouTube, so if you would like to see our video on a mobile device, it is uploaded at Vimeo. This is the link:

The original YouTube link is in my siggy...hmmm...maybe I should add the Vimeo one to it, too!:idea:

Thanks for watching!

You had me in tears!!!! Amazing video! And can I have a list of your songs? Those were perfect.

You had me in tears!!!! Amazing video! And can I have a list of your songs? Those were perfect.

Oh, thank you:goodvibes!
Let me think...
Glad You Came-The Wanted
Good Time-Owl City
How to Believe-Bridgit Mendler (from Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue)
When You Wish Upon a Star-American Hi-Fi
Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride-Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu (from Lilo and Stitch)
Home-Phillip Phillips

Is that it? I think so!:rotfl2:

Fantasyland Mom said:
Thank you so much!!

Thanks for watching!

LOVE it!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter