Your Favorite Pete Werner Moment

Absolutely my all time #1 is Pete talking about his Elemis facial on the RC Oasis class ship. I cry laughing each and every time I play it!

I've listed the below several times in the past - I literally almost CRY laughing every time I watch it, and even thinking about it makes me giggle. Has to be one of my personal all-time favorite podcasts, and definitely one of my favorite Pete moments. Here is the description of the Killer Chickens of Hilo, starts at about 01:49:08 in:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/08/22/beyond-aulani/

And here's the actual FB video - hold onto your abdominal muscles! :)

Last edited:

my favorite Pete Werner moment is form an episode following one where a number of the regulars (including Pete, John, and Kevin) were away and a number of delicate topics had come up (removing Boll Cosby's bust, removing a confederate flag in EPCOT, etc) and apparently people commented/sent notes in that they thought the team did a bad job handling and if Pete was there he wouldn't have let the show go the way it did, etc. (also some comments implying the reason it was bad was because it was largely female led) ... and Pete went off on those individuals and defended his team .... made me want a boss like that who stands up for me/the team

When Pete goes into a rant which I am guessing based on what was said yesterday (Monday) on the daily fix and what was posted Sunday to his FB page we are in for a real treat on the 13th. I will be there at 1 PM Eastern Time with my popcorn. I have been going back through on the Disunplugged page and listening/watching the video shows in order as I have missed some here and there ( youtube does not allow me to listen in chronological order unless I want reverse) and I have to say one of my favorite rants from 2013-mid 2014 was people who think handicapped people should not be in the park though his letting Gene know that he did not like for lack of a better term how Gene publicly humiliated his mother.

My favorite moment is any of his solo email shows and to a small degree the free form shows (and looking forward to them, they always happen over hiatus).
I def love me some solo and Free Form shows, for sure! :)

When Pete goes into a rant which I am guessing based on what was said yesterday (Monday) on the daily fix and what was posted Sunday to his FB page we are in for a real treat on the 13th. I will be there at 1 PM Eastern Time with my popcorn
Was surprised they really didn't discuss the cruise today, I was excited to hear details and hear about the ship. I was surprised at Michael's comments on Instagram that were similar to Pete's. Maybe they will explain them at a later date.
I am too impatient, lol I always want to hear when the team first get back from a trip some of their immediate reactions and thoughts while they are fresh on their minds.
Oh well, lol maybe they are saving the bang for after New Year's! :santa:

Last edited:
Will the cruise discussion be part of the Disney World edition or Dreams podcast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter