Your favorite Pete rant!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Pete has a long history of great rants... from the latest bathroom rant to all his Starbucks ones, to more political rants... and they're all so great. But if you had to pick one, which is your favorite??

Here some of my favorites

2 Rants on D23 (One thanks to Tom Bell)
One during the opening of the First section of Harry Potter
And anything due to parking and construction.

Pete says it better than I ever could.

My 8 year old son often repeats the Frozen in Norway pavilion rant

I liked the PETA/Blackfish one

Haha, which one is that?? :lmao:

Near Dumbo in FLE are molded peanut shapes in the concrete, another example is horseshoe impressions. There was a thread or two when it was first opened that the fake peanuts in the ground would set off panic in parents and/or children with peanut allergies.

I'm only fairly new to the podcast but have gone back to some old episodes. The peanuts in the concrete was brilliant!! and I love the DTD parking garage ones!!

Mini-rant, but after Emma Watson tweeted her need for singing lessons AFTER being cast as Belle for the live action B&tB, his stance on modern singing "talent." It wasn't a high drama rant, but oh my is it true.

I'm not exactly an fan of his rants because it seems like they just ended the discussion and after one no one else want to give there opinion on them. Sometimes they are good like the one about the fake peanuts but the others I'm sort of like ok chill out a little and look at what is actually happening. Like the ones about the parking garage and the way disney and universal do construction. Universal had crews working 24 7 to get it done disney only ahs crews working 5 days a week most times ant they are usually only during normal business hours. Cou;ds Disney do construction 24 hours a day if they wanted to use they could but in most cases I think they chose not to most likely to save the overtime cost or extra shifts cost. It's always a trade off with construction for example her in Toronto they are building a new storage barn for our new streetcars that has gotten delayed so the company doing the work started doing 25 hour construction to get it finished. Luckily for them there were delays with the streetcars and when it opens there will probably be only about five or six using it but eventually it will have about 100 of them.

All of them. The peanuts in the ground in New Fantasyland is one I particularly enjoyed!
This is one of my favorites for sure and the first one I thought of when I saw the title. I also remember the posts on these boards during that time. It was just so ridiculous that many people had no idea how to react.

This is one of my favorites for sure and the first one I thought of when I saw the title. I also remember the posts on these boards during that time. It was just so ridiculous that many people had no idea how to react.
I think I'm going to need to go back and read these threads you speak of... For entertainment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter