Your favorite "other" vacation spot?

We enjoy San Antonio Texas. Lots of history and entertainment and Theme parks.

D.C. was great and will definitely return to see more.
Not much for timeshares though for SA. One on the riverwalk, the Hyatt out of town and a couple more in other areas close by. RCI also has several hotel type locations that will allow you to potentially get a hotel room though I suspect those are mostly for rent and not exchange.

We like to go to Hawaii once every 5 years and island hop for about 10 days. We'd go more often if it was an easier trip from the East coast... :rolleyes1 We also try to do Disney cruises about every 3 years...so we hit WDW 2 or 3 times a year on our "off" years from Hawaii & cruising.

Maine! Hiking, canoeing, fishing, sailing. We love going there. It is great if you are an "outdoor" kind of family.

OR

Take a white water raft trip down the Colorado River. It was an awesome experience.

There are lots of good ideas in these threads.

Best wishes, Sandie (another Marylander)

PS - We alternate WDW and HHI. We love them both, but we do like to add other places.

Watercolor, Florida is heaven for families if you like the beach. Makes me happy just to think about it!

Trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 teenage boys - 14 and 16) and am looking to stay somewhere other than DW, VB, or HHI. Needs to be warm (for me!) with stuff the boys can do.

Does anyone have a favorite other vacation spot that you could recommend?

Thanks!

Your DS like boats? DCL's got two of them, you should try one, they will take you to a nice warm spot.

We got to Cape Cod every year. We stay in a turn of the century cottage on a bluff that overlooks a town cover, with the Atlantic Ocean off in the distance.

We go clamming, to the beach, the lake, play minigolf, go on nature walks, etc.Very, very relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter