Your Disney Personal Event Invitation?

We received it and registered for it. This will be our second time. We really liked the last one and even liked the lithograph that we received shortly after.

I am already signed up but wondering how long it might run?

I'm thinking of inviting a friend (who's interested in becoming a DVC member) to view it with me. She has a 1 year old and I will need to figure out how long her attention may be held.

Thanks!popcorn:::cheer2:

Not everyone will receive an invite, it depends if Disney considers you a sales prospect.

:earsboy: Bill

But you can use the links for things like this to sign up anyway, I've noticed.

To the person that bumped this thread, thanks! Reminded me to go sign up. Even though it said I needed to sign up by the 10th. Took my registration no problem.

I hope they send a reminder, although I've put it on my calendar. I tend to get busy and forget about this sort of thing but I really do want to watch! We've added on twice in the last few years-perhaps that's why we got the invite?---Kathy

I got mine and signed up for the all day option. I never seem to remember the events when they have exact start times, and since I am on the West Coast, they usually happen right at dinner or while I am on the way home from work. At least with this new option, I am not locked into having to be at the computer at a set time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter