Your Disney Dream Job . . .

I'm in LE too but I've been a Lifeguard since I was 16. I'm 40 now and I recently recertified.

I get to retire at 50 and I would love to be one of the Lifeguards who drives the cool Boston Whaler Rescue boats.

As a Nurse I should want to work at first aid. BUT I would love to be a Monorail Pilot! Just driving around in the beautiful scenery.

I would love to work in maintaining the landscaping.

I want to work in a Disney gift store and my job will be to organize the shelves for all of the beanie Disney characters. I just can resist them every time I walk by. I have to straighten them up and give them a little pep talk. And I would also be there to help kids find their favorite character. Then I have Mickey or Minnie, Pooh, piglet etc. talk to them and give kisses as the beanie jumps into the child's arms. Oooh, maybe I better start working on imitating all of the voices.

Based on my height, I'd happily do a few different items:

1) Monorail Driver
2) Goofy (him and Baloo are about the only two of height I can do)
3) City Hall / Guest Services
4) Steam Train Conductor
5) Water Recreation Guide (for Illumination or Wishes cruises)

I guess that's more than a few...

Well I've already been a caramel apple maker and seller, Beavertail maker/seller and Le Cellier server. They were ok. But...I always thought I would love to do the Window displays at in the stores. I love when they pull out all different kinds of merchandise but in the colours of Mickey Mouse.

Or I would like to drive the Boston Whaler around Bay Lake watching for people who are having trouble with their water mice.

Another Nurse here
I have always wanted to be a sort of Nurse/Nanny/Guide to families with Kids with special needs.
I would love to spend the day with them, help negotiate the park, stay with the kids so Mom and Dad could get a chance to do a few rides by themselves.
Helping them out at the restaurants and getting settled for the parades.
Basically helping to take the Stress out of the Day so that they can truly enjoy the Magic.
They don't even need to pay me... I'd work for free admission.

P.S. Great Thread DiznyDad

We were just discussing this last week while at Disney World....

DH, DD10 and I would all love to be imagineers. I would love to come up with the next Philharmagic concept or better yet, use my IT background to help them provide an interactive iPhone-alike experience for park goers (I thought Pal Mickey was a great first attempt).

Dreaming is fun....

I am with you. I have an IT and database management background. I would love to come to work everyday and try to think of things to make people happy and make memories of a lifetime. I think the Imagineer job would be the bomb.

My boys want to be imagineers. We watched a special about Epcot and the boys found it fascinating that one of the creators of Soarin' used his kinex set to fashion a working model of the ride. I would love to work somewhere in the World Showcase - as it is my favorite place to be - or help with designing the Christmas decorations. I love Christmas and there's no place that does Christmas better than Disney.

I think, strangely, I would have to be in Member Services OR at a resort check in desk. Sounds crazy doesn't it? DH would definitely want to drive a Disney bus around the parks and resorts. I'm hoping my DS (25) will get back into school and do whatever it takes to become someone who works creating animatronics and similar "robotic" type stuff. DD (23) would be a ride operator of some sort...the older two kids...well...they would be the tourists who come and visit mom and dad and the others a couple of times a year! ;)

My dream Disney job is to be the Fairy Godmother!

She gets to greet kids in the air conditioned comfort of Cinderella's castle, perform in the occasional parade and her costume is forgiving enough to overlook the Disney treats I'm certain to enjoy! :mickeybar

WOW - CAN WE EVER DREAM!

What a pleasure to read the dreams of those that can appreciate the excitement of dreaming dreams that may never come true, but delight in considering the possibilities of what the future could hold.

I hope that each of you finds your dreams . . . . .

With my long hair and beard, I would have to be a Pirate. Argh! pirate: I already have the earings.

I would like to captain one of the little resort boats on Bay Lake. I think it would be more fun than the bigger resort boats or the ferries.

My husband is a physician and I am a nurse. We always talk about wishing that we could be the disney doctor and nurse team.

What a dream job for us...............:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter