Younger Wish Members

Is Nathan Gilbert a shorter guy with glasses? I think I remember a Nathan but I never knew his last name.

Yes he was, it is a small dis board. We both worked the same area. Sorry for not posting i had an exam this week and did not check the boards all that much.
So on to the great conversation starters I have remembered why I hate the summer. It is not the weather or anything as mundane. Kids should be at home with a babysitter or at some type of care facility not at the mall. They come into the store with no intention of buying anything they just want to check their myspace or facebook, like something big is going to happen in the two hours they are not at home. Drives me batty, as you may be able to tell. Plus all the kids scare away my favorite little old customers, who hate crowds. School should be year round and when the children are not in school they should be at a camp or something, NOT AT THE MALL. I will get off my soapbox now.

Meekly askes, anyone doing Minnie?
Erin

Oh hope your exam went ok.
I'm doing the minnie :banana: We've managed to time our family holiday so that it coincides with minnie and i'll be doing it by myself (but with all the lovely WISH buddies!). My parents aren't thrilled with the 4am start tho :rotfl: I've chosen to run it for a UK charity so am currently hassling all my friends and work mates to sponsor me. Anyone else really hate doing that?
To be honest, i even dislike shopping on saturday now as it's so full of kids who just gather randomly in the way! It's a great skill that i know i probably had at 14/15 but not now- so it's annoying!
Hope you've all got exciting weekend plans. I'm trying to get into my next essay today so hopefully i'll get some done. :upsidedow

I might do the minnie if my finals are finished early in the week. If I make it, it will be a rough week. I'll have all my finals, then a drive from Toledo, Ohio to Fort Mill, South Carolina to meet up with my parents. Then the drive from Fort Mill to Orlando.

As for the mall, I'm not big on shopping so I'm never really in the mall for any real length of time. I only go to the mall if I need something and I leave as soon as I get it. I haven't really experienced the crowds of kids so summer is still pretty cool for me. I especially like summer because there is no snow (I'm so sick of snow).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter