You Want to Stay Where?! A July PTR* TR LINK 8/8!

Hula Dancing of course

6d161f0f-9be1-4240-a24b-b158a3799e88.jpg

How precious!! She and the dress are beautiful! princess:

Signature and Celebrity Chef

Le Cellier

Character and Dinner Shows

Crystal Palace

Counter Service

Be Our Guest

Table Service

Via Napoli

Hey Guys! I'll be closing the voting on this round of the Tournament of Food and the Guess My ADR Game on Thursday. At that time I'll also (finally) start telling you about our plans for the trip! On Thursday I'll let you know what we're doing and where we're eating Day 0 and Day 1.

I'm hoping to get some replies done, but of course I'm a currently a slave to my sewing machine. The princess feels that she's waited long enough for her American Girl to get some Disney Princess dresses, and I'm almost done with one. I'll share pics of that on Thursday too.

I did however want to share some of what I have finished. After I posted the pictures of the Lilo dress that I made I received a message from another DISer LilAnn whose daughter is a MAJOR Jessie fan. They're making a trip to WDW this May, and LilAnn was hoping that I could create a warm weather friendly Jessie outfit for them. She gave me a lot of creative license, so I'm really hoping that she (and all of you of course!) like what I came up with. So, without further ado, here's my version of Jessie (and Maddie's version of a photo shoot)

IMG_8308.jpg

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

And this one was to illustrate the matching hair bow that I made

IMG_8331.jpg

I promise more updates soon! Thanks for sticking with me!

OMG, that Jessie outfit is adorable! (well, of course that sweet model helps! :rotfl:)

Jill in CO

So I haven’t been paying much attention with the tournament of food stuff, but I’m still going to give you my input lol.

LE CELLIER!! Seriously one of my favorite places to eat!

Crystal Palace wins my vote, I know you guys didn’t really have a great experience last time but its such a classic!

AHAHAHAHAH I don’t even know why BOG and Pop’s foodcourt are in the same bracket there!?WHAT?! NO, there is no thinking, BOG is too beautiful to not eat at, it’s absolutely amazing and beautiful and has a great menu, including the kids food, Paige and I both ate off the kids menu and it’s delicious!

Your sewings coming along fantastic! I love the dresses/outfits, and I love that they’re different characters you don’t see all over the place!! Yay!! Maddie’s photo shoots are adorable!!

P.S. when we were going through Paige's photo's we couldn't find the video from Belle! :sad2: I don't know how it got lost, but we're down one vid...boourns!

Oh my gosh, that is just perfect! Perfect! Perfect! I can not wait to give it to her! PMing you after this. Thank you so much! Love how Maddie has the poses down perfect. You were so quick, too! I don't know how you managed to keep your other trip a secret because I can't even make it from keeping this outfit a secret! Eep!!!

Nice job. Obviously Maddie's pretty pleased with her outfit. :)

Love, love the Jessie outfit!!! It's perfect! And Maddie is destined to be a star :goodvibes
You are very talented, you should definitely open an Etsy shop! Though I bet us moms on the Dis could keep you busy ;) LOL!
Looking forward to hearing the plans!

The Jessie outfit is the cutest...LOVE it...you're mondo-talented, girl! And, of course, Maddie's expert modeling just emphasized the outfit's perfection!

TOO CUTE!!!! Obviously we're big Lilo fans here :thumbsup2, but if we were that big of Jessie fans, I'd hit you up for this, too!

Poor sewing fingers! You should really charge a ton for your work! You are amazing.

And now for the meal choices:

Le Cellier, because I'm not a sports person...isn't it themed after some sports guy?? :rotfl:

Perfectly Princess Tea--We've never done this, and yes, CP is a MUST on every trip...but I know my girls would ADORE THIS!!!

Counter Service

Be Our Guest--A castle wins hands-down.

Table Service

Cape May Cafe--Beach Club smell. 'Nuf said.

Wow that Jessie costume is so adorable. And Maddie is obviously an excellent and adorable model!

Good thing you had a daughter otherwise you'd never have had all these opportunities to perfect your sewing lolol!

Looking forward to hearing the plans and seeing the American girl dress!

Wow, how adorable is that?!?! You did such an amazing job! You have one of the CUTEST daughters ever, and considering LilAnn's daughter is absolutely adorable as well, I think it's going to look wonderful on her!

How sweet is that Jessie outfit!!! Love it, wish I was as talented with my sewing machine.

My votes:
Le Cellier (just made an ADR for our Sep. trip...yum!)
Crystal Palace
BOG
Via Napoli

Oh wow, that Jessie outfit is too cute!!

Here are my votes for 2-15 match ups:
Le Cellier

Perfectly Princess Tea- My girls would LOVE this!!

Counter Service
Be Our Guest

Table Service
Via Napoli

I've never eaten at Shula's - but my parents have!! :thumbsup2

I'll go with Shula's, Crystal Palace, BOG, and Via Napoli (having only eaten at Crystal Palace out of these! :rotfl: )

Good to know that someone's been there! :lmao: It looks like a place we'd be interested in if only they took DDP.

Get yourself to Via Napoli girl! It's delish!

The high road is for other people :thumbsup2 lol

:laughing: I love that

And in 2011 we decided to go on a "once in a lifetime" family vacation to Disney World. Mike & I had both been in the past separately, dd had never been. It was going to be our one big hurrah, and well...here we are about to embark on our 3rd annual in a couple months! :)

Isn't it funny how that happens? Every year Bryan swears we're taking a year off.

Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Via Napoli

I've eaten at each restaurant I voted for, but the only matchup where I've gone to both was BoG vs. Pop... and as much as I love Everything Pop, it ain't even close. :thumbsup2

Thanks for playing!

I don't care how good the restaurants might be, at this point I have absolutely zero interest in going to the Swan & Dolphin for anything.

:lmao:

I was actually tempted to vote for Everything POP because 1. it's an excellent food court and 2. I feel Be Our Guest will get very far (if not win) for table-service.

I love an underdog too Mel

I ate at Cape May Cafe and Via Napoli this past trip and Via Napoli wins by a mile!!!

Le Cellier

Crystal Palace

Counter Service
Be Our Guest

Table Service
Via Napoli

Thanks for voting!

Joining in! Hope its ok to cast my vote in the second round..this sounds like fun!
Le Cellier -Never been but would LOVE to try it someday
Crystal Palace
BOG -Obvisouly! HAHA
Via Napoli -Never been but I'm not a fan of Cape May and would love to try Via

Im voting early on this one!!

Le Cellier - delicious!!

Crystal Palace - a favorite of ours!!

Counter Service

Be Our Guest - you HAVE to go here!!

Table Service

Via Napoli - the BEST..ever!! and we LOVE Cape May..but if I had to choose...I'd go italian!!

Welcome! Of course it's ok if you vote-the more the merrier! Thanks for playing!

Casting my votes!
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Everything POP (haven't been to BOG yet, so I don't really know what this is up against) :)
Via Napoli

I've got your votes down!

Hi:)

I just started reading today and I HAD to post to join in on the fun of the tournament of food!

Shula's gets my first vote. Ive eaten there 3x and it is excellent! The lighting is dark but thats at almost any steak house. The meat is excellent but my personal favorite part about it is the side dishes. They have some amazing side dishes and salads!

Crystal Palace is a no brainer for me! It is hands down my favorite restuarant in all of WDW. The location and characters are wonderful but it really has amazing food. The buffet never dissapoints!

I havent been to neither of the counter service places but I am gonna go with Be Our Guest just because its new and in the MK and Im sure Ill be going there next trip!

The last category is the hardest for me to pick. My family has been going to Cape May for years and it is usually where we go on the last night of our trips, its become a tradition for us. It doesn't have phonemal food but it is good and its never that busy which is nice. I have never been to Via Napoli but it is on the top of my list for my New Year's Eve trip next year! Guess I have to go Cape May though since its been a family favorite for a long time.

Welcome! Thanks so much for joining in and for playing! Bryan will be so happy that someone voted for his beloved Cape May!

We have never eaten at Shula's in Disney; but we ate at the one in Itasca for Mark's special 60th birthday dinner with some very dear friends of ours. As much as I LOVED Yachtsman, Shula's blew it away. The meal was phenomenal (and 100X better than LeCellier).

Huh. Maybe we should check it out sometime! I do work at a restaurant bearing the name of another famous football coach though, so maybe I would feel like I was at work. :laughing:

My votes are:

Le cellier because I've never heard of Shula's lol but now I'm gonna have to go look it up!
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Cape May Cafe because we most definitely want to try it when we go back!

Can't wait to see the sewing pictures!

Hope you don't have too much snow!

If you like seafood you'll love Cape May-and any excuse to visit the Beach Club is nice.

Pics coming right up!

Here are my guesses! No rhyme or reason since I've only been to Cape May and I was sick so I didn't eat anything (not the fault of the restaurant).

Le Cellier

Crystal Palace

Counter Service
Be Our Guest

Table Service
Via Napoli

Thanks for voting!

I'll vote for this round!

Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Cape May Cafe

Glad you're playing!

I missed the first round...not sure how that happened! :confused3 But here are my picks for round 2....

Signature: Le Cellier (Although I've heard good things about Shula's, I've never eaten there.)

Character: Perfectly Princess Tea (But I think CP will win hands down, and I love it there, too!)

Counter Service: Be Our Guest (The best CS I've had at WDW!)

Table Service: Via Napoli (But if it were "best buffet" it would be Cape May by a land slide!)

When Bry found out that Via Napoli was squaring off against Cape May it was like Sophie's Choice. He agrees with you wholeheartedly. :goodvibes

The PPT looks so cute! I actually kicked around the idea of doing it this trip but ultimately nixed it.

princess:

Well, I agree Bryan is doing a fabulous job on the chart, but, I'm feeling a bit clueless about what we are doing! :confused3 Like I didn't know we were to vote for California Grill... but, for me that was a given :cool1: Don't worry, I'm sure by the time this game is over I'd have this all figured out! :yay:

Cali Grill had a bye in the first round. You didn't miss anything! :goodvibes

Here's my pick!

Le Cellier

Somehow, I don't want to go to Shula's even if they have great steaks. I want to stay as close as to disney as I can, and how closer can you get than Le Cellier!

Perfectly Princess Tea

My DGD and I did this last July and it was certainly a highlight for us! She loves her tea party, and while it was very difficult to wake her up to go, she certainly was thrilled by the party. And, the staff was so very accommodating to us, as the girls usually get apple juice. I had requested English Breakfast Tea for both of us! Since my DGD wants to do EVERYTHING she did again, I had to explain that this was a once experience. But, since we do like our hot tea, we may just have to have an afternoon tea at the GF some time. Certainly, every princess needs to attend this tea party once! Maddie absolutely MUST to go to the Perfectly Princess Tea!!! princess:princess:

Be Our Guest

Oh, another princess must dine experience!

Cape May Cafe

While I've not eaten at either, somehow, this appeals more to me!

Can't wait to see all the new outfits! Maddie is so fortunate to have such a talented and creative mom!

Karen

Cape May is great-you have to try it sometime!

I actually thought about the PPT this trip, but nixed it at the last minute. Now you've got me thinking...

I vote Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest, and Via Napoli.

Thanks for voting Marissa!

Le Cellier
(even as a vegetarian, I want to eat here at some point because that dang pretzel bread calls my name every time I see a picture of it!)

Crystal Palace. I would love to take dd to the PPT also, but CP wins this one because it's an old standby and I feel like it's one of those universally acceptable character meals for families that have girls and boys.

Counter Service

Everything POP. Another old standby for us! BOG looks amazing and perfect and beautiful, but EP has Mickey waffles for breakfast. Sorry, Belle, but it's tough to hold a candle to that, even with all of your over the top theming :) lol

Table Service

Via Napoli. I actually have not eaten here, but it looks amazing and I am really looking forward to our ADR for lunch in just a couple months! I have eaten at CMC for breakfast and it was great, no problems, but I feel like you can go to Chef Mickey and get the same food and the same characters, so it's not a stand out "must do again immediately" type of place. That said, we are going to dinner one night at CMC in May, so all of this could change! lol

PS as you can see I go off on tangents and have many comments, if that's too much for you to handle when tallying up all of the votes let me know and I will keep it down! hehe

The Pretzel bread looks amazing to me too! Every time I see it I want to make an ADR! Via is really good-I think you'll enjoy it there. If only Epcot didn't have so darn many choices we'd be going back this trip too.

I love your comments! Keep 'em coming!

Here are my Tournament of Food choices:

Le Cellier
Perfectly Princess Tea - This looks like SO much fun!!!
Be Our Guest
Via Napoli

The bracket looks amazing, by the way. Bryan is doing a great job!

Thanks for voting and thanks from Bryan :goodvibes

I am going to agree with many here and say: Le Cellier, Perfectly Princess Party, Be Our Guest and Via Napoli!:thumbsup2

Got your votes down!

Here goes!

Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Via Napoli

I've never done BOG or Via Napoli but based on reviews, those are the ones I'm most likely to try and like.

Thank you for voting!

OK hope I am not to late. It has been a crazy 2 weeks!!!!! My guess for your ADR is Be our Guest

You're not too late at all! That's why I'm giving every one 2 weeks. :goodvibes

The bracket looks awesome! Go hubby! :thumbsup2 :rotfl: Love this game!

My picks are:
LeCellier, it hasbeen getting some pretty mixed reviews but I love it, to be fair I've never been to Shulas but have heard some great things!

Crystal Palace, I love CP, it was one of the first Disney places I remember eating at and I have always loved Winne the Pooh! We are having DDs birthday breakfast there in May :goodvibes

Be Our Guest, it's beautiful, haven't been yet but really it has to be chosen ;)

Via Napoli!! Yummmmm!

I am looking forward to dining at all 4 in a couple months :cool1:

PS I didn't get the PM, no biggie though I totally understand everyone is busy! I just loved Maddies dress and the couple skirts I saw you made for someone daughter on their TR!! I've been looking for some kind of birthday shirt or outfit for Ava's 2nd bday! :goodvibes

Thanks for voting! If you want to PM me about anything specific that you'd like-feel free! I will say this though-I don't have an embroidery capable machine. Most birthday outfits I've seen are embroidery heavy. Let me know though!

My next Tournament of Food picks are:

Signature - Shula's (No, I haven't eaten here... but I hear so many good things that I'd really like to!)
Character - Crystal Palace
Counter Service - Be Our Guest
Table Service - Via Napoli (I can't wait to go back to Via!)

Thanks for voiting! Isn't Via Napoli yummy?

:worship::worship::worship:seriously...the flow chart.....AMAZING!!!:worship::worship:

Have never eaten at Shula's but my sister and her hubby did on their anniversary trip and my BIL is a steak enthusiast! He said he preferred the Yachtsman to Shula's! Now don't get me wrong, it was good apparently, just not as good as Yachtsman!

I knew you'd love it Queen!

As a person with a Yachtsman ADR that's a relief to hear. I'm a steak snob myself :rotfl:

Le Cellier

Crystal Palace

Counter Service

Be Our Guest (LOVED the food, especially the desserts!)

Table Service

Via Napoli

And those are my votes!

Thanks for voting! The desserts at Bog seemed a little boring just reading the menus, so that's awesome to hear!

How precious!! She and the dress are beautiful! princess:

Thank you so much!

Le Cellier

Crystal Palace

Counter Service

Be Our Guest

Table Service

Via Napoli

Thanks for voting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter