You WANT it, you GOT it...AKL LITE III!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I just come by and say "hi". My wish will finally come true in October when I get to spend 4 nights at AKV Jambo House. We will stay in a savannah view studio. I have wanted to stay at AKL/AKV for ages, but DH was very reluctant. He is worried about the noise. I nearly had him convinced last year, but then at the 11th hour, we booked the 5 night special cruise on the Magic. This year we made a compromise. We are having a split stay of 4 nights AKV and 5 nights OKW after our cruise on the Magic. So we are both happy.

Corinna

Ooh you moved!!

Quick question, when you get the zebra domes from the mara using the snack credit on the dining plan or just buying them, how many do you get?

This time 3 weeks today I'll be at AKL now!! Can't wait!!

Yes we have. It is our favorite resort. My daughter, who is four is going to love the animals.:lovestruc

did you say animals????

DCL08_273.jpg

DCL08_234.jpg

DCL08_270.jpg

I know there are many here who have far superior pics than that:thumbsup2

Can I join the fun? We will be there in December!

:welcome:
I thought I just come by and say "hi". My wish will finally come true in October when I get to spend 4 nights at AKV Jambo House. We will stay in a savannah view studio. I have wanted to stay at AKL/AKV for ages, but DH was very reluctant. He is worried about the noise. I nearly had him convinced last year, but then at the 11th hour, we booked the 5 night special cruise on the Magic. This year we made a compromise. We are having a split stay of 4 nights AKV and 5 nights OKW after our cruise on the Magic. So we are both happy.

Corinna

:welcome:

Ooh you moved!!

Quick question, when you get the zebra domes from the mara using the snack credit on the dining plan or just buying them, how many do you get?

This time 3 weeks today I'll be at AKL now!! Can't wait!!

Ooh! I would love to know the answer to this one, too! Although I think my father has already planned out spending snack credits at the F & W!

did you say animals????

DCL08_273.jpg

DCL08_234.jpg

DCL08_270.jpg

I know there are many here who have far superior pics than that:thumbsup2

I can't wait to finally see this for myself. We had dinner at Boma last year, but we had a fairly late ADR and it was dark. So all I saw was the lobby area and Boma.

Corinna

What a STUNNING photograph to start the new thread, kimmar :cloud9:

Happy Anniversary to you, PNO4TE :love:

Nice Pics DisneyBride. It is making me even more anxious. I want to live at the AKL. Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets.:confused3

Nice Pics DisneyBride. It is making me even more anxious. I want to live at the AKL. Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets.:confused3

nah, it would probably be easier to get a job there and "work" there every day:laughing:

CorinnaRachelTori dined at the new restaurant at Kidani (Sanaa) and it overlooks a savanna...those are some pics....!
We are having lunch there in Sept, cant wait!

I was considering Sanaa for one of our meals while we are at AKV, but the menu really does not appeal to me. I have got three ADRs for dinner at Boma and one for Jiko instead. I will spend a lot of time sitting on our balcony watching the animals.

Corinna

you guys are fast :lmao:
since we started the new thread can I ask my question now?
I just got my packets in the mail one has yellow tags and one has luggage tags, what do I do with them :confused3

Nice pictures Disneybride03, I am into photography and love wild animals (my main reason for choosing AKL this trip instead of the Beach Club Villas.) I think I might take my tripod with me and get some cool night photos of AKL.

Anybody else look at the title to this thread and get reminded of that movie "Forget Paris" with Billy Crystal and Debra Winger?

Where her father is dawdling around the house saying, over and over, "You want it, you got it.....TOYOTA...."

Or is it just me? :cool1:

...uhhhhh, that would be JUST YOU.....:rotfl2:

you guys are fast :lmao:
since we started the new thread can I ask my question now?
I just got my packets in the mail one has yellow tags and one has luggage tags, what do I do with them :confused3

The pretty luggage tags are because you booked a package!

The yellow tags are Magical Express tags -- you should have a little booklet with your DME vouchers too. Put the yellow tags on the luggage you will be checking in at the airport, and the bags will magically appear at your resort (about 3 hours after you land).

I'm assuming you're flying?!!! :rotfl2:

The pretty luggage tags are because you booked a package!

The yellow tags are Magical Express tags -- you should have a little booklet with your DME vouchers too. Put the yellow tags on the luggage you will be checking in at the airport, and the bags will magically appear at your resort (about 3 hours after you land).

I'm assuming you're flying?!!! :rotfl2:

yes we are flying ;)
I just saw my ticker it is getting closer and closer :scared1::woohoo:

nah, it would probably be easier to get a job there and "work" there every day:laughing:

Well, do you think they need a full time Pastor or an in house songwriter? Or a professional Disney Antenna Ball Collector would do also.

Well, do you think they need a full time Pastor or an in house songwriter? Or a professional Disney Antenna Ball Collector would do also.

Perhaps Vow Renewals at AKL/AKV???

I am in the pre-pre-pre planning stages for 2013!:lmao:

Our 10th anniv and Ava's 7th Birthday ..June 28!

Save the Date Jambo Bunch!:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter