• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You WANT it, you GOT it...AKL LITE III!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, two pages already!!!!

And to Elin and DH:

anniversary-cake.jpg

...wow, THAT looks yummy....the bottom part looks like a pair of EYES (with the strawberry nose) staring at me though...

...wow, THAT looks yummy....the bottom part looks like a pair of EYES (with the strawberry nose) staring at me though...

Ha, ha! It sure does! And now that I am looking closer, anniversary is spelled wrong!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Anybody else look at the title to this thread and get reminded of that movie "Forget Paris" with Billy Crystal and Debra Winger?

Where her father is dawdling around the house saying, over and over, "You want it, you got it.....TOYOTA...."

Or is it just me? :cool1:

But still very much appreciated! :)

However.... That strawberry nose, whipped cream eyes face makes me think of that weird old guy on the Six Flags commercials! :eek:

Ewww! But funny! :happytv:

Dang -- I'm gone a couple of hours, and look what happened!!! New digs!

And, I missed the ZDs. Bummer.

That strawberry nose, whipped cream eyes face makes me think of that weird old guy on the Six Flags commercials! :eek:

Reminded me of Elmo. :)

Happy Anniversary, Elin

Can I join the fun? We will be there in December!

Hey Everyone!!!! I'm here...................... finally!!!

I love the new pics.......... very nice!!!!

Happy Anniv. Elin :hug::hug:

I'll try to visit here a little more often.......... I'm like that kid who promises to call Mom once a week............... :rolleyes1

3 pages since this morning? You people have been busy!

Like the new place so far...even though I missed the Domes..:sad2:

Happy Anniversary Elin! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter