You WANT it, you GOT it...AKL LITE III!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very welcome! :)
Here's a thread you might like - I though of you and the Orphans thread as I was reading it...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2472190
How I Survived 11 Days at WDW with a Disney-Resistant Husband

I'm relating to it all too well...:sad2:

Thanks for that link...count me in with those who can relate all too well. Every other day I hear "I don't even want to go." I've started saying, so don't go. He moans like this each trip, complains about the $$$, but yet usually has a good time.

....do I really wanna read it and make myself SAD?? :guilty: [ :teeth: ]

Good point - for some reason I feel compelled to read it anyway! :rolleyes:

Thanks for that link...count me in with those who can relate all too well. Every other day I hear "I don't even want to go." I've started saying, so don't go. He moans like this each trip, complains about the $$$, but yet usually has a good time.

Mine ends up having a pretty good time too - but getting him to go is nearly impossible. :headache:

TruBlu...looks like we are just going to miss each other on our trips. I'll make sure that I leave the place tidy for you. :goodvibes

Hi all sorry I have been away for awhile, but I am back!!!

My Mother In Law just got married so I was away for the wedding, it was fun and sweet.

Maybe I get to be the last post!:cool1:

Glad to hear you ate them all. A Zebra Dome is a terrible thing to waste!

Actually no one would eat them with me.:confused3 My kids who eat anything with sugar wouldn't even try them. But I hate to waste, so I did eat them.

Can you buy them in the Mara? I think we'll start with one pack to share, and if we like them we'll get a few more!!! :goodvibes

Like someone posted they do have them, but they must sell out because it took a few nights before I was finally able to get them.

...it must have been EXCRUCIATING!!

:lmao:

TO ALL THOSE WITH TRIPS COMING UP....ENJOY :yay::dance3::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter