You know your obsessed with Disney when....

DisHornFan

Mouseketeer
Your science prof shows an example of Hydrogen bonds but all you see are four Hidden Mickeys!! :blush: This happened in my bio class this morning. Can anyone relate, or am I beyond help??

DisHornFan said:
Bio 301L - Molecules to Organisms
It super fun.....but not really
haha
I have intro to ecology and evolution, and then plants in human cultures (just got a textbook for that today..it looks kind of interesting)

Last semester I had Ecology, Evolution, and Society. It was pretty interesting but my prof gave really hard tests. I generally like biology, but today we did some chemistry:sad1: and I do NOT like chemistry, which is probably why I was seeing Mickeys instead of hyrdogen bonds.:hyper:

haha yeah I hate chemistry. I may have to take a chem class for a bio class I have to take and I am not looking forward to it.
I am a biology minor.

lol I have seen hidden mickeys in chemistry. Gosh I hate that class, thank God I'm over with them.

hahaha, we're studying hydrogen bonds too, and i saw the hidden mickeys too!

daughter of amid chaos, your plants in human cultures sounds alot like mine this semester: plants and society; right now i'm trying to study the chemical components of lettuce (yes, lettuce...) for a group project. it should be a very loooong semester...

on the way to work you burst out with disney songs with others...and you work at the Magic Kingdom

you are not alone!!! we were talking about the big 6 corperations in my mass-communications class and i saw a picture of the magic kingdom in my textbook and freaked out!!!! to my prof.-i suggest a field trip!!! hehehe

BriarRose04 said:
you are not alone!!! we were talking about the big 6 corperations in my mass-communications class and i saw a picture of the magic kingdom in my textbook and freaked out!!!! to my prof.-i suggest a field trip!!! hehehe

One of the first things I do with my text books (mostly books like my Organizational Com, more media books is look for Disney References in the back) :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter