You guys are making me nervous!

Mom B

DIS Veteran
With all this talk of having to waitlist, I'm getting nervous. As our home resort is Vero Beach, I booked the weekend of our stay in January 2007 at 11 months but will have to wait until the 7 month mark to book at OKW. We could manage with our big family group in two 2BRs but I'd just love to have a GV (even if I have to get a studio as well, depending on how many we actually end up with). Now, seriously, do you think I have to worry about being able to get a GV at the 7 month mark at OKW? I should be able to book the 2BRs and waitlist if there isn't one available, but am I really just dreaming to think I'd get the GV? After all, it's January and it is OKW, right? Do ya think I have a chance? (I know, I know, I need some OKW points and probably will buy there eventually, but we love Vero too, and just ended up buying there first!) :)

A GV is a gamble, but you wont know until you try. I would book the 2-2 bedrooms at the 7 month window and waitlist for the GV. That way you will have the rooms if you can't get the GV.

You have a decent chance only because it's off season. Definitely book day by day exactly at 7 months out and wait list for each day you don't get.

facebook twitter