You don't have to use the Hogwarts Express, right?

fredandkell

I'd rather be cruising
If this is a dumb question, sorry - but we've only been to Universal once, for one day :) so forgive this noob question.

If I want to go from one park to the other, and I happen to be near the entrance...it's OK to leave and then go in the other park's main entrance, right, as opposed to using the Hogwarts Express? (I was just stalking wait times today and it was 150 minute wait for the HE! Gah!)

Thanks!

Does the Express stop running when the other park is at capacity?

It will show on the app.

Edited to add: For instance right now (11:15am Eastern time) the app shows both at capacity.
I'm so sorry to be a pest, but where in the app? (Perhaps it's not at capacity now and I don't see it, it's 2:38ET).

Right on the home page, click on the map. (Sorry I can't seem to upload a pic from my phone). It still says at capacity where it usually shows today's hours.

Yesterday somebody mentioned Universal was opening their back entrances to walk both sides without repeated temp scan.
Does anybody know where to look? I feel like it was up front by the RipRocket.... searching now

Yesterday somebody mentioned Universal was opening their back entrances to walk both sides without repeated temp scan.
Does anybody know where to look? I feel like it was up front by the RipRocket.... searching now
There’s no temperature check to park hop.

Temps are checked either at the hotel (for on-site guests) or at the parking garage (for people who park or get dropped off).

There is a side entrance to the Studios park that enters by Rip Ride Rocket. If you are in front of Hard Rock restaurant, there is a path on the right side. It winds back to an entry point where there’s room for maybe 2 turnstiles. It’s not always open. The busier the parks, the more likely it will be open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter