You don't have to make up a flight, a Magical express update

Not if you call DME directly to reserve your return to MCO. I do this when I need to pick up a rental car at the airport for the continuation of our vacation when rental rates are better at the airport than on WDW property. DME number is 866-599-0951. Have your lodging reservation number handy.

And be prepared to have to call several times to get a cast member with a clue .

Last time I tried this it took three tries before I got a cast member who understood how to book without a flight number

And be prepared to have to call several times to get a cast member with a clue .

Last time I tried this it took three tries before I got a cast member who understood how to book without a flight number
Did you call DME directly at the number above or the Disney reservation number? I have found that the direct DME number gets a more informed response compared to the Disney cast members at the central reservation office.

I did this last January after a non Disney cruise. I called and told the reservation people and then took the shuttle with my friends that were flying home to MCO and then just went to DME to get to POP. It was easy and way cheaper than going directly from the port. Plus, I got to spend a little extra time with my friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter