Yo, I Got Your Chit Chat Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I don't think I had the 6.0 with this one. I did pull the coachman with the 6.0, but it was chipped etc. and it would smoke the tires if I pulled out too hard. :thumbsup2

The TT weighs 8500 dry, so I figure with all of our crap, it has to be around 12k loaded.

The 6.4 pulls fine, just loves pulling into fuel stations more. On a side note, I think the dpf is getting plugged, it is doing its burn about 3 times a week now. I HATE THAT DAMNED TRUCK!

You know, I don't think I had the 6.0 with this one. I did pull the coachman with the 6.0, but it was chipped etc. and it would smoke the tires if I pulled out too hard. :thumbsup2

The TT weighs 8500 dry, so I figure with all of our crap, it has to be around 12k loaded.

The 6.4 pulls fine, just loves pulling into fuel stations more. On a side note, I think the dpf is getting plugged, it is doing its burn about 3 times a week now. I HATE THAT DAMNED TRUCK!

Ours weighs 7900 dry 11900 loaded. My motor is stock The ford dealership told me if I liked my motor in one piece leave it stock. But I might buy a programer. Or a dodge. We might go camping this weekend so that will be the real test for it.

I think programmers are fine, just don't go nuts, and put it on crush and expect everything to be fine.

The guy I buy my performance stuff from, has an 06, and he has done a bunch of stuff to it, like programmer, h2o meth, intake, nitrous, exhaust etc, and it is S C A R E Y fast! It will smoke all 4 tires in 4wd, and boosts to about 40 lbs.

He hasn't broke too many parts lol.

I think the 3 things to do are cold air kit, exhaust, and small programmer.

I wish I could do it to this one, but most of this stuff is not available... or is huge money. And mine is a lease so not worth doing alot to it.

Edge is coming out with a fuel economy box you plug in under the hood that will also give a extra 35 hp for the 6.0. I used to run a superchip programer on tow mode in my 7.3 which was only an extra 65 hp but that was all I needed.

John....breathe deep and feel the love! Man...you gotta chill! Peace!

Oh, and according to one of my dearest friends who is from India...it is about a full days travel to get there.

In the dungeon of the castle lives a very realistic......

europe031.jpg

A couple refelcting the "Americana"

europe007.jpg

Rivers of the far west?????:lmao:

europe047.jpg

Deb.....in the other thread you asked about what you said.....after my trip I am much less confident in my French speaking (silly Americian!)....but I think you said that my pictures were large and you were happy that I had a moment (trip experience). You said that you loved me at the grand gathering and you hoped I loved all of you too (I do ;) ) Like I said....I am much less confident. I am far from fluent, but thought I could hold my own in everyday experiences. Most of the time I would enter an establishment, begin a conversation and then come to a point where I would either say Je ne sais pas or just look dumbfounded. The person I was speaking to would smile and laugh and carry on in English. I was put in my place. Madame McElveen would be so ashamed.

Ami-

iGoogle Translator is a very impressive tool!!! I don't speak a word of French (except to ask "where is the bathroom", days of the week, and months in the year).

The Pastor I work for tried to "stump the secretary" by asking me to translate some english into greek for a Bible study he was leading for other Pastor's in the area. iGoogle Translator to the rescue!!

Now, he thinks I'm the second person in history that can walk on water!! :rotfl2:

He's a computer illiterate kinda guy, and to this day has no idea how I did it!! Not to mention that the other area Pastors want to know how he ended up with a secretary that could actually get Greek letters typed into a document!! Some secrets will go to the grave with me!!;)

Has anyone else noticed that BDR is now only posting one picture per day on the "Picture of the Day" thread?? Day one after his return... BAM... like 15 pictures!! Since day two after his return... only one a day!! What a tease!!:rotfl:

What happened?

Someone started the new thread and I posted to it twice. After the second one, it was closed.

What be up with that? I don't think I posted anything bad....

J

No problems. There are two possibilities. You posted to the old thread which reached it's capacity of 3500 posts, OR you posted to the temporary thread which was shut down after Gatordad started this one.

All is Good!!!

Has anyone else noticed that BDR is now only posting one picture per day on the "Picture of the Day" thread?? Day one after his return... BAM... like 15 pictures!! Since day two after his return... only one a day!! What a tease!!:rotfl:

Im running out of good ones!!!!

No problems. There are two possibilities. You posted to the old thread which reached it's capacity of 3500 posts, OR you posted to the temporary thread which was shut down after Gatordad started this one.

All is Good!!!

That's it. I must have posted to the temporary thread.

Oh well, I was # 2 there.

J

In the dungeon of the castle lives a very realistic......

europe031.jpg

A couple refelcting the "Americana"

europe007.jpg

Rivers of the far west?????:lmao:

europe047.jpg

Deb.....in the other thread you asked about what you said.....after my trip I am much less confident in my French speaking (silly Americian!)....but I think you said that my pictures were large and you were happy that I had a moment (trip experience). You said that you loved me at the grand gathering and you hoped I loved all of you too (I do ;) ) Like I said....I am much less confident. I am far from fluent, but thought I could hold my own in everyday experiences. Most of the time I would enter an establishment, begin a conversation and then come to a point where I would either say Je ne sais pas or just look dumbfounded. The person I was speaking to would smile and laugh and carry on in English. I was put in my place. Madame McElveen would be so ashamed.

Two years ago while at the first annual NFFC Convention at WDW to celebrate WDW's "birthdate" I met several Disney great including the lady who was the DLP dragon sculptor, the animator for Ariel and of course Tinkerbell (Margaret Kerry) if you ever want to do something different while on a trip to the world I'd highly suggest this event!!! It's held by NFFC (National Fantasty
Fan Club) They host many "celebrities" each year who speak and you also have dinner so you can converse with them for a bit. Also held is a sales event for collectors or wannabes like me lol! Backstage tours this year!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed: Yesterday I got a call from Unisys recruiter and now I have a phone interview scheduled for this afternoon. If that goes well they will schedule a face-to-face. :thumbsup2

Ami,

Those pictures are wonderful. Sounds like you had a great trip. One day I have to take SWMBO to Europe...

Keep your fingers crossed: Yesterday I got a call from Unisys recruiter and now I have a phone interview scheduled for this afternoon. If that goes well they will schedule a face-to-face. :thumbsup2

I've had 2 different friends who worked for Unisys They pay well...one had to travel all over the world the other worked nights in one location on an airforce base like a local contractor...benefits are good...but they don't want you to take the days off you earn (FYI)

Fingers crossed...hope everything goes well!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter