Yippee!!! I booked my package!

Suedrews

Mouseketeer
I got CBR & UPH for 8 days....total $1691....with airfare, our 8 day trip will cost $2400....not bad for 3 adults, 1 child.....I called this morning at 7:10 & was only on hold for a couple of minutes....we are very excited about this, mainly because it was a major decision on which type of ticket to buy....this made up our minds quickly! Also, we called WDTC, not CRO....now disney just needs to come up with their schedule for August & we'll be all set.....I am psyched!!!!!

I'm doing the YIPEE dance too! I changed my original CR tower room only 7 nights in Oct. to FT pkg. I was able to upgrade to tower club and for only $600.00 more than my rack rate room only, I get UPH's for 5 of us. Plus we're in Tower Club. I may keep this as a happy surprise for the family!:smooth: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earseek:

I just called wdw reservations-- was on hold about 15 min, but it was very easy!

I called WDTC at 1-407-939-7675 & said I wanted to book a Fairy Tale package....good luck!!!

I called WDTC this mornign too. The FTP saved me $1000 off my existing reservation at WL in August!!

FT price quotes for 9/20-9/27 for 2 adults 3 kids.....but 2 of the kids are considered "adults" by Disney ticket standards....

POR: $2023.64
AKL: $2874.91

I asked about adding an 8th night and the prices went up as follows (but this also includes an extra day on the UPH):

POR: $2352.57
AKL: $3429.29

If I were going to add the 8th night, I would book it as a separate reservation, because we very rarely get to go the parks on that last day of vacation....

Sammy

Hey everyone!

Just got off the phone and booked the FTP! Here is the info:

2 A & 2 C (under 10)
9/27-10/4
Poly Conc. Lagoon View (didn't have the garden view)

Room $3091.00

Air $770.00

This price is w/o insurance.

Anyone else have pricing for this from them? Would like to know if it is the same since I have heard conflicting amounts.

Now!!!! Any suggestions on which room should we request!

Thanks a bunch!

It works out better to stick with my original pricing...

I am booked Aug 16-26th AKL room only
with 2 annual passes @ $318.00 each and the total room being $1,331.00 that is $1967.00 total passes and hotel

With the Fairytale pkg...The total is $2261.00 for room and tickets (not annuals either)

So it's a great deal...but not for me..:rolleyes:

I'm pretty darn thrilled!

I emailed dreams unlimited yesterday before leaving work to see if I could get a quote. I also tried calling WDW Reservations myself last night and was on hold for 30 minutes so had to give up and go to bed, hopefully that overseas call won't cost too much (I am in Australia)!

Anyway Susan from DU has emailed me a quote which we will be going with - $1798.11 for a savings of $1079.89. 7 nights at AKL for 2 of us, in a Savannah Room.

I am so happy and excited. :p

This is the first part of our honeymoon to be organised!

Caroline

I just changed my current ressie at WL 8/24 - 8/31 to the Fairytale Package. With 2 adults, 2 children (age 5) total is $1883 w/o insurance. First ressie was with CRO and the WDTC CM changed it without any hesitation (wasn't on hold at all either! :) ) Not sure why they are now doing this before the 11th but great! Glad I saw some other postings so I knew to call!! :)
I was the biggest skeptic not wanting a "package deal." Was planning to buy an AP and hopefully get a good AP rate. With the present AP rates ($114 for WL 7/4 - 8/23) and purchase of 5 day hoppers as we planned, I'd be spending $1821 . . . now I'm only spending $60 more - cool! :cool: I've become a believer!

Just got off phone with WDTC and was able to change my original ressie with CRO for 7 nights at WL (8/24 - 8/31) which had a AAA discount applied. She gladly switched my ressie to Fairytale Package for $1883 (2 adults, 2 five year olds). Is1222: we too were doubtful that this package was a good deal for us. We were planning to get 5 day hoppers only and maybe even buy an AP to get a better rate on the room. With the current AP rate posted for 7/4 - 8/23 of $114 (WL) and the 5 day hoppers, we'd be spending $1821. . . now we're only spending $60 more! Just do the math for your own situation and see what works for you! Good luck! Not sure BTW why they are letting the public book before the 11th? My CM was super and I wasn't even on hold! :p

I think this package is good for someone that had to buy park passes. For us, a family of 6, I am paying an extra $367. Before it was room only now for just $367 I am getting UHP for my family!

This mousetographer has officially booked his vacation! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter