Yet another CP question

Captn Jack Sparrow

Kungaloosh! - Adventurer Extraordinaire
So for those of you who have done the CP before.....

Did you take any of their courses? and if so which one and how was it?

do you think I will miss anything if I don't take one? :confused3

My primary purpose in going is to eventully go on an AI and hopefully get a job with them.

thanks in advance pirate:

The classes for the CP is truly up to the CPer. I personally say that if there is one that looks like it strikes an interest to you then you should go ahead and take it. I took the Communications class while i was on my CP and i felt like it was like a public speaking class

Hey, I chose not to take any of the classes because I would not get any college credit for them. So I decided that I only had 5 months at my favorite place in the world and I did not want to spend one single minute of it sitting in a classroom! I had several roomies that did take class and seemes to act like it was more of a burden. They had to do homework, write papers, etc... So, all in all it is up to you, but I did not take any of the classes and I have absolutely no regrets! Good Luck on your CP! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Taking classes can be beneficial, it all depends on you and what you want to get out of Disney. I did not take any classes on either of my two cps because I used them as a break from school and a way to get my foot in the door at Disney. Oddly enough I am now an advanced intern with the College Program Education Office, so I'd be happy to answer any questions about the classes.

If you decide to take classes, you might look at Marketing U and Practicum, just because you said you are looking to stay with the company, and once you arrive, when you have the opportunity to register for classes, many of our instructors are on hand to advise and answer your questions.

Natalie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter