Yes - It's me.. Briefly..

Season Blessings to you C. Ann. You have been dearly missed here on the DIS. Wishing nothing but the best in the New Year.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well C Ann. I so wish you wouldn't request no replies as it makes others feel better to do so. Also maybe just maybe you could pop back in to read them. :santa:
I certainly hope all is well. :grouphug:

Merry Christmas C.Ann. Glad you popped back in to let us know you are alright. May you have a blessed and healthy 2013!!

I miss reading about your life adventures too;)

great to see you post! i know you said you wouldn't be back, but i couldn't read your post without wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :hug:

C.Ann - also wishing you a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

You won't see this I guess but I'm still going to wish you a great Christmas and New Year and also all the best wherever life is taking you.

C.Ann, you have been missed and I think of you often. You were a huge comfort to me and for that I will always be grateful for your encouraging words and wisdom. I feel honored that you reached out to me.

Wishing you and your family all the best of health and happiness for this holiday season.

I just saw a post from C Ann in another thread from way back, and it got me thinking, we don't hear from her anymore? I used to love hearing about her at her lake home. Where are you C Ann, is everything okay?

She's had a lot of health issues lately, and came back briefly a few months ago to say she wouldn't be on the boards anymore , but that she wished everyone well..as we do her. I think of her often, I loved reading her posts from her place at the lake. Wherever you are, C.Ann, know that the DIS still misses you!

I've missed you as well, C.Ann. I hate that a few bullies got to you enough so it was one of the reasons you left the boards. :( I wish you would come back. There are a whole lot more nice people here than nasty ones. :)

I've missed you as well, C.Ann. I hate that a few bullies got to you enough so it was one of the reasons you left the boards. :( I wish you would come back. There are a whole lot more nice people here than nasty ones. :)

amen to that!

I saw this thread and got my hopes up maybe C.Ann had paid another visit! :)

C.Ann and I correspond via email/phone occasionally to keep tabs on each other. Her health is still not up to par, requiring frequent doctor visits and much medical testing. Hense, at this time she's probably not up for our play ground, as we know, occasionally it requires thick skin. :guilty:

It is that time of season, she is back at her safe haven she dearly loves for the summer :goodvibes. I'll let her know her Dis friends are asking about her, and hopefully some day she'll stop back by. Personally, I think she'd truly appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers, if you'd be so kind. TIA :flower3:

Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I stopped coming to the community forums for awhile and didn't realize she had stopped also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter