Yeeha Bob!

We had to petition for Bob to be back after the 9/11 disaster closed down a lot of travel plans, We are more than ecstatic to see that he is coming back again after the pandemic. Seeing his show will make our vacation complete. Mardi Gras at Port Orleans here we come!

How early before the show started would a couple need to get to the lounge in order to get seats? We planned to go a few years ago and never made it!

Depends on the day of the week and crowd level. 30-40 minutes is usually good. Friday/Saturday are usually more crowded. I imagine for the first weekend it will be packed. If you can stay up late it will be much less crowded after 9:30/10. The River Roost does sell food or you can bring it over from the food court.

Last edited:
Depends on the day of the week and crowd level. 30-40 minutes is usually good. Friday/Saturday are usually more crowded. I imagine for the first weekend it will be packed. If you can stay up late it will be much less crowded after 9:30/10. Te River Roost does sell food or you can bring it over from the food court.
Thanks. We probably won’t have opportunity to go until January, so I’ll plan for a weeknight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter