Yeeha Bob!

Most of the live entertainment in the parks isn't even back yet. I can't imagine resort entertainment will be back any time soon.

I am currently staying at CSR and there is live entertainment outside by the outdoor bar at night, so there is hope for this.

This is fun, what kind of entertainment? Like live music? a band, a piano?

It is Wednesday - Sunday nights at 6pm. Live music - a guy playing a guitar. We enjoyed sitting by the water listening. The area was very lively.
We were staying at CSR a couple of nights the last week of June and, while at the pool bar, we heard remnants of what sounded like live music. I was like, "Yay - live entertainment, let's follow the sound."

Had a nice time listening, and DS and I were debating one of the songs the guitarist played (he wasn't singing). After the set, DS went and asked and the gentleman said he wasn't sure which song (stating he has different playlists). But after he was packed up, he took the time to come to our table to talk with us. And he figured out which song we were debating. (It was one both DS and I didn't know.)

That was such a great memory from our trip! :)

From Port Orleans.org: Popular Port Orleans Riverside 'piano man' entertainer "Ye Haa" Bob Jackson has just shared via his Sunday weekly livestream show that in answer to everyone's questions, he hopes to be able to return to his previous nightly sessions at the River Roost Lounge as soon as the stage finally reopens. Apparently his musician's contract with Disney requires them to offer him his job back if he wants it - and he's just as eager to be back as we are to have him!

https://www.portorleans.org/news.php?first=110721

From Port Orleans.org: Popular Port Orleans Riverside 'piano man' entertainer "Ye Haa" Bob Jackson has just shared via his Sunday weekly livestream show that in answer to everyone's questions, he hopes to be able to return to his previous nightly sessions at the River Roost Lounge as soon as the stage finally reopens. Apparently his musician's contract with Disney requires them to offer him his job back if he wants it - and he's just as eager to be back as we are to have him!

https://www.portorleans.org/news.php?first=110721
That would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!