YC room requests?

TOBS2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
I am very well aware that room requests are never a guarantee. But for those who have made requests or stayed in great located at the Yacht Club---what do you recommend? We have booked a garden view room and would like to at least make sure we have a balcony or patio.

I'm pretty sure all rooms at the Yacht Club have balconies - it's the Beach Club where some rooms don't.
Take a look on Touring Plans and filter to garden view - it'll show you all the rooms in that category.
Is being close to the lobby important to you? Some rooms are very far from the lobby so you may want to request that!

I am very well aware that room requests are never a guarantee. But for those who have made requests or stayed in great located at the Yacht Club---what do you recommend? We have booked a garden view room and would like to at least make sure we have a balcony or patio.
A request for a gazebo view will give you a room on the Crescent Lake side of the resort with a chance of a sideways view of the lake. :) There are only a few rooms without a full balcony and most, if not all, of those rooms are water view.

I'm pretty sure all rooms at the Yacht Club have balconies - it's the Beach Club where some rooms don't.

Not quite “all” as there are a select few rooms around YC that don’t, but they are so few/the odds are so low it’s not worth worrying about in terms of a request, in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter