Yatchsman Cancel or Not?

Foohound

Mouseketeer
We have an Illumination cruise booked for our December trip.

I have an ADR for Yatchsman Steakhouse to be close the the Marina for our Cruise.

I am reading some negative reviews about serivce when using the dinning plan and do not want to waste two dining credits or dampen our cruise with a bad experience.

So, should I stick with Yatchsman or Make another ARD?

If I switch, which resturants do you recommend?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hubby and I have ate there twice and I was not impressed either time. On both occasions my steak was over cooked, and the last time (March '07) the outside of my filet was charred and crusty black. My hubby like the atmosphere and food but I would prefer in order.... Narcossee's, LeCellier, or Shulas.:confused3

Weeze,

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of that.

I think I will change the ADR.

Thanks again.

My husband and I have always had great service and food. We celebrate our anniversary every year by dining at the Yachtsman. We just got back from WDW and used the free dining plan. We were not treated any different than when we paid cash. Both of us enjoyed our meals.
I would keep the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter