Yankee Candles.............

I'm just browsing them online.... I've come over all spendy! (Whats new there I hear you all cry! :lmao: )

Bob xoxoxox

me too, I am looking and there is loads I want to try, I should probably just buy the sample sizes first though. I already have a few jars that haven't been used yet.

I'm just browsing them online.... I've come over all spendy! (Whats new there I hear you all cry! :lmao: )

Bob xoxoxox

Bob!!! Step away from the computer and put away your MOP (means of payment)... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bob!!! Step away from the computer and put away your MOP (means of payment)... :eek: :eek: :eek:

*strokes purse* Now why would I want to do that?! :lmao:

I fancy the Creme Brulee one...... That sounds yummy! But I love fruity smells so the Brazillian Passionfruit one sounds very darn good!

Bob xoxooxoxoxox

*strokes purse* Now why would I want to do that?! :lmao:

I fancy the Creme Brulee one...... That sounds yummy! But I love fruity smells so the Brazillian Passionfruit one sounds very darn good!

Bob xoxooxoxoxox

The Creme Brulee is lovely - I'd quite forgotten how nice actually... :cloud9:
Of course, if you went the 'tart' route ;) you could combine the fragrances thereby creating a Passionfruit Creme Brulee - YUMMY!!!!! Wish I'd tried that now... :laughing:

Glad yours arrived Nat! :thumbsup2

I had Creme Brulee the other day, it was lovely. SPEND BOB SPEND!!

I am burning Cherry Lemonade at the mo. :goodvibes I ordered a Tart Burner from ebay which arrived today with a free Dune Grass tart. :cool1:

The Creme Brulee is lovely - I'd quite forgotten how nice actually... :cloud9:
Of course, if you went the 'tart' route ;) you could combine the fragrances thereby creating a Passionfruit Creme Brulee - YUMMY!!!!! Wish I'd tried that now... :laughing:

Mmmmmm!!!!! :cloud9:

Glad yours arrived Nat! :thumbsup2

I had Creme Brulee the other day, it was lovely. SPEND BOB SPEND!!
I am burning Cherry Lemonade at the mo. :goodvibes I ordered a Tart Burner from ebay which arrived today with a free Dune Grass tart. :cool1:

What are we like Claire?!? We just constantly drain each others bank accounts!!! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxoox

I am burning white choclate mint in my bedroom.

I just went a little crazy and got Jasmine Green tea, Cafe Au latte, Egyption Cotton and cherry blossom wax tarts(I haven't even got a wax burner:confused3 ) and I also got Cherry Lemonade which smells lovely in the medium jar and Brazillan passion fruit in the small jar.

What are we like Claire?!? We just constantly drain each others bank accounts!!! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxoox

I know we are bad influences on each other! :lmao:

I have been burning Canary Island Bananas but it isn't very strong....don't think I will bother getting this one again. I am now trying to decide between Berry Crumble & Brazilian Passion Fruit.....

I've just switched to my all-time fave Home Sweet Home... :thumbsup2

Does anyone have any tips for burning the jars, mine always seem to burn uneven !

Always trim the wicks to about half a cm and the first time you light a candle, let it burn long enough for the whole surface to melt. Thereafter it should burn down evenly without pooling... :goodvibes

I'm getting very tempted to by me a tart burner.... And lots of tarts to fill it!

Bob xoxoxox

I have only used the tarts once or twice & it was with the same fragrance.

Is their a way to change them or do you have to burn them until they've all gone? I haven't tried to get a melted tart out of the burner before - is their a knack to it?

Is their a way to change them or do you have to burn them until they've all gone? I haven't tried to get a melted tart out of the burner before - is their a knack to it?

Wait till it goes hard again and then pop it out from one side using your thumbs :)

Wait till it goes hard again and then pop it out from one side using your thumbs :)

Thanks Nat, I thought it would come out easily but have never tried. :thumbsup2 I usually stick to jars & votives.

I have the same problem as you with my jars.....I cut the wick short aswell. :confused3

i always find with jars that some burn evenly and some just don't, even though you seem to do everything right. I use a shade which is another tip to prevent tunnelling but it still happens.

What I do if I end up with a lot of candle at the end because it's tunnelled is scoop it out and burn it in the tart burner!

Once the tart has solidified again and is cold I pop the burner into the freezer for about half an hour. Then the tart slides out really easily.

What I do if I end up with a lot of candle at the end because it's tunnelled is scoop it out and burn it in the tart burner!

That is such a great tip!!! Thank you. :flower3:

Once the tart has solidified again and is cold I pop the burner into the freezer for about half an hour. Then the tart slides out really easily.

I will definately try that. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter