Yankee Candles.............

I give up ... i have searched the past 10 pages and cant find the best place to buy yankee candles!

Where do you buy yours? Had a look on QVC but i only want to try a few tarts ;)

I give up ... i have searched the past 10 pages and cant find the best place to buy yankee candles!

Where do you buy yours? Had a look on QVC but i only want to try a few tarts ;)

I usually get mine from the larger Clintons card shops or I head over to Dobbies Garden Centre. I've also bought them on-line from Just Candles http://www.just-candles.net/?referrer=AffWindow

I hope that helps :)

yankeedoodle.co.uk have some great offers too. :thumbsup2

I found a couple of gorgeous new flavours when I went shopping at the weekend.

I'm burning the strawberry buttercream one right now - I wish I'd bought a couple :cloud9:

Ive also got a fruit salad one, which smells very nice, although I've not actually burnt it yet...

I found a couple of gorgeous new flavours when I went shopping at the weekend.

I'm burning the strawberry buttercream one right now - I wish I'd bought a couple :cloud9:

Ive also got a fruit salad one, which smells very nice, although I've not actually burnt it yet...

I've been burrning the new Fruit Salad one today, it is lovely!!!!! :cloud9:

I have strawberry buttercream burning right now too, it is so yummy!! I hope they have more back in stock tomorrow when I can go back to the garden cente I buy them from (I bought the last one there last week!)

OH, please feel sorry for me:sad2:

Ive never had a Yankee Candle:sad1::sad2:

I have sooooo got to have one

Which one would you recommend for a "Newbie":rolleyes1

OH, please feel sorry for me:sad2:

Ive never had a Yankee Candle:sad1::sad2:

I have sooooo got to have one

Which one would you recommend for a "Newbie":rolleyes1

It depends a lot on your personal tastes...

I love sweet or fruity ones, so my favourites at the moment are baby powder, strawberry buttercream and fruit salad.

The best thing is to find a shop that does lots of different ones, then carefully open the candle jar and smell the inside of the lid. The tarts and sampler candles are exactly the same and the smell on the lid is the same as when you burn them, so that's a really good way of choosing them :thumbsup2

Burning Tutti-Frutti here - very nice... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :lovestruc

my sister in law is just back from florida one of my pressies was very cherry tealights and they smell gorgeous :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter