Yak & Yeti Question

stefani_

Mouseketeer
I was able to get an ADR on the date I wanted for Yati & Yeti, located in AK. AK closes at 9 on this day, and my Y&Y ADR is for 7:15PM. Is it realistic for us (a party of 2) to be able to eat at a moderate pace (not too slow but not stuffing ourselves either!) and make it out to enjoy the park for a while longer? How fast/slow is the service? Does anyone have experience with having been seated here early, late, or at ADR time?

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it! :cheer2:

In general, we find that in-park table service tends to rush you rather than hold you up. Yak and Yeti was no exception.

We have found the service there accommodating. By this I mean that our requests have been met - to be quick or slow. If you tell your server as you are seated that you would like to get back out within 1 hour (or a half hour for that matter), they can help you order so you can succeed.

If you are planning on ordering multiple courses, order them all at once, ask that each item be brought when ready, not in a traditional sequence.

If you are really trying to move quickly, the counter service offers a highlights menu that is pretty good.

Thank you for the insight! :) I will still try to see if I can get an earlier time, closer to 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter