Yak and Yeti's on the dinning plan? and how good is it

DisneyBuffinDE

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if Yak and Yeti's is on the dinning plan for sit down. It is not in the booklet but a friend said it was and when I did the electronic Res it said it was. I just want to make sure it really is for sit down. :confused3

Does anyone have a favorite dish?

Ok great so it does counts as 1 sit down for the Dinning plan. I'm really excited to eat there. I didn't think it was on the dinning plan until a friend stopped by my desk at work and said it was. The 2011 booklet does not list it as a sit down. I wonder why?

Whilst I thought the food was ok-ish I have to say this is one restaurant where you would probably be better doing the math and paying. As a table service restaurant it seemed a bit of a waste of a TS credit compared to others.. I would pay here and use this extra credit to stack for a (good) signature restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter