Yak and Yeti?

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
I did not see it on the list of TS for AK. Is this a restaurant that is included or no?

Thanks

It was last week. Not sure about next year, it is indepedent so it may hold out until the end for the new list. Pretty good but I doubt it would survive without the ddp.

Well we are planning on going in Nov so we should be good for 10 then right?

It was included as part of the dining plan when we just went last week. I didn't realize it was independent. You learn something new everyday!

Great thanks!! The list that is on the dinning page for the free dinning promo for this year doesn't include it for some weird reason. Perhaps there is a more up to date list somewhere but when you go to the promo and click on the link for the restaurants that are "included" it is not listed. Weird.

I figured it was probably a mistake but thanks again. It was there when we went in 08 but we didn't try it and I am thinking it might be a nice change. :)

I figured those that were listed as part of the dining plan in general were also part of free dining. Do they choose if they want to be part of the promo or not? Because I know Yak & Yeti is part of the dining plan normally...and I booked it for the free dining promo.

We had a really good lunch there 2 years ago...it was on the ddp then. We are not scheduled for it this year, but I would go if I was lucky enough to be able to do the deluxe plan.

They are listed as part of the dining plan, so they should accept the dining plan credits (at least through the end of 2010). It should not matter if it's free dining or not because not everyone who is using the dining plan is taking advantage of the offer. I did see that it does not accept Tables In Wonderland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter