Yahoo!!!!

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
got my new rebel xt and 28-135 just now and they all seem to be working, don't see any CA in the lens and it seems pretty sharp( old one after correction might have been a tad sharper but this one seems ok to me). but i only took a few shots, the ones i know weren't working before i returned my old camera.
:goodvibes
so glad all that drama is over! they even sent a nice letter saying they hope they have been able to restore my faith in Canon. i'm a happy camper ( for a change:rotfl: )

It's good to see your ordeal come to an end. It's good to see Canon finally stepped up and to fix your problem after your gentle prodding :rotfl:.

Congratulations; I know you are relieved to finally have this saga behind you. Now, go shoot something (with your new camera, of course)!

~Ed

Great news...have fun taking great pics.....I thought by the title of this thread that you had some new fandangle information about Yahoo.:rotfl2: :surfweb:

Thank is great! I am so happy for you. Go out and enjoy that new camera and lens - and then come back and show us your fun. :)

i was going to go out while granddaughter was napping, but i err, I fell asleep too so will have to go after dinner

That's wonderful - I'm very, very happy for you. With completely new equipment, you will hopefully be free from issues and be able to enjoy your gear without the constant dread of your old problems re-appearing, which I'd guess would happen if they merely "fixed" your old stuff.

Congratulations!

Does this mean that it'll be harder to justify the 30D now? ;)

That's wonderful - I'm very, very happy for you. With completely new equipment, you will hopefully be free from issues and be able to enjoy your gear without the constant dread of your old problems re-appearing, which I'd guess would happen if they merely "fixed" your old stuff.

Congratulations!

Does this mean that it'll be harder to justify the 30D now?
;)

oh no, where there is a will there is always a way to spend more money:rotfl: husband is excited his hand-me-down will be newer though...plus he is doing a job with a friend who has the nikon 2x ( or what ever their top of the line one is called )so the 30d looks much more "reasonable" compared to that:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter