Yacht Club Room Views

butterscotchcollins

Drop Chicken
Thanks! I corrected the post and will correct the link now.

Can you give a few more details about the room- was it 2 Queen beds? Daybed or not? Tub/shower combo or shower only?

:thumbsup2
2 Queens + a couch that I assume is a daybed?
Balcony
Tub/shower combo
Coffee maker!
Pretty far from the elevators
Fantastic view of SAB slide/Skyliner/Boardwalk (partial)/Wedding Pavilion (?)

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Room 3133
Water View, Crescent Lake & Boardwalk
2 Queen Beds with Daybed
Close to Main Elevators
JoJoGirl Sept 2020

Room 3133 - Water View (I also requested a “Boardwalk View”). 2 queens + couch with daybed. Walk-in Shower - no tub. Directly behind the Gazebo, 4-5 doors from main elevator. Regular-sized balcony, not lighted. Very convenient location - loved it!

• P'colaBeachBum

FloGrown!
    Room 2120 YC GV
    no connecting door ( requested )
    end of hall and very quiet. exit door nearby.
    2 queen beds
    day bed
    tub/shower

The Garden View had lush plants and trees. It did have a view beyond the trees of the parking lot. It was fine with us due to no foot traffic or noise. Having issues uploading picture, will try later. Darn sideways picture

Attachments

Last edited:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Room 1075
    Water View: Stormalong Bay, Gazebo, Lake
    2 Queen Beds with Daybed
    Not far from lobby and Market
    A Goofykindagirl
    October 2020

This room is handicapped accessible with roll in shower.

The location for 1075 was awesome- not too far from the lobby and Market. We weren’t far from an exit, but you shouldn’t take ECV’s on stairs. Our view was nice, facing mostly SAB, but also could see the gazebo and the lake. There was even a ramp to get Pop’s wheelchair in and out.

View:

Patio:

Room/Storage of Mobility Assistance Equipment:

Since Pop had to use his wheelchair to get from the bed to the restroom, I changed how I arranged the ECV’s. I put one by the sofa near the door to the patio, and the other I moved all the way to the door, so he could get the wheelchair in the restroom. We used the area by the adjoining room door fit the walker, and folded the wheelchair in front of the tv when not in use. Traveling with the wheelchair is new to us, so a little trial and error was used.

I was able to stack 3 carry on sized suitcases in 1 part of the wardrobe, then stood up our large Mickey in the other large area of it. Our small bags went in the top cubbies. The safe had a light that stayed on for a minute or so. My iPad fit in it fine, along with a nook and numerous medicine bottles.

Bathroom:

The bathroom was spacious (needed to be) and well stocked. Mousekeeping was every other day, but they just restocked supplies and emptied the trash. But oh so friendly!

Last edited:

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
    Yacht Club room 4183
    Water View
    2 queens, a daybed, connecting door
    overlooking lakeside entrance, convenient to elevator

We stayed at the Yacht Club from October 25th to 30th, 2020 in a water view room. Room #4183 was on the 4th floor, close to the main elevator, and had a full balcony. There was a tree directly below this room which wasn't tall enough to block the view of the lake, but gave us some privacy from the people walking in and out of the lobby doors. We spent a lot of time on the balcony and enjoyed the view very much. We saw some beautiful sunrises when we were there. The room was in a great location. I only took one picture of the room in order to show the layout. The bathroom had a tub with the sliding glass shower doors. It had a rain shower head and a wand shower head, which were booth very nice.

YC room 4183 WV.JPG

view from the balcony

YC room view 4183 WV.JPG

The yellow circle indicates the location of room 4183. It was above the lakeside lobby entrance.

YC lakeside entrance room 4183 location.JPG

sunrise from 4183 YC.JPG

sunrise

• Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS